• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a España - Stage 8: September 6 - Alzira - Alto de Aitana, 206km

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
The climb isn't even on the "real mountain" part. That's just the last 6.6kms

Bala Verde said:
maybe nesting or laying an egg ;)

Wherever he lay it I don't know, but it's on his face now

(I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'l stop :D)

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
53x11 in DC said:
bye bye vino -we hardly knew ye....

love van hoogie, but he must continuously waste 50w of energy in thrashing about the way he does...

he's just getting a good full body work-out.

marchante! finally some action!

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
will valverde wait for a small group sprint or try something in an attack?
caisse's racing makes me think the second option.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
ak-zaaf said:
will valverde wait for a small group sprint or try something in an attack?
caisse's racing makes me think the second option.

Caisse's racing makes me think the first option. I think they just want to not allow anyone to attack and stay away.

I think Valverde will definitely try a small, calculated dig, to test the others. if it goes well, he'll push it. that's my prediction.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
issoisso said:
Caisse's racing makes me think the first option. I think they just want to not allow anyone to attack and stay away.

I think Valverde will definitely try a small, calculated dig, to test the others. if it goes well, he'll push it. that's my prediction.

Moncoutie could stay away. Valverde will want to take the seconds at the finish to get ahead of Evans....

TRENDING THREADS