• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a España 2019 Rumours

Page 18 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Ï dont get that at all from Ineos, what a downright horrible team considering their roster. Poels and Tao will be interesting, but the rest of the team literally cannot perform on their own. It looks like they have selected a bunch of pure domestiques for no apparant reason. Unless they obviously believe either Poels or Tao can win the race....

In the NBA and the NFL, you get the highest draftpicks the next year for sucking. This is tanking on purpose without any reason for it.

Ï dont get that at all from Ineos, what a downright horrible team considering their roster. Poels and Tao will be interesting, but the rest of the team literally cannot perform on their own. It looks like they have selected a bunch of pure domestiques for no apparant reason. Unless they obviously believe either Poels or Tao can win the race....

In the NBA and the NFL, you get the highest draftpicks the next year for sucking. This is tanking on purpose without any reason for it.
I would've gone stage hunting with Poels, Rosa, Elissonde, Stannard and even Dunbar!

Oh dear. The last stage race where they both competed and Kruiswijk eneded up better than Roglič was Volta a la Communitat Valenciana. In the begining of 2017. At that Point Primož did not have any GC wins to his name. Since then (so 2 and a half years) Roglič has always finished ahead of Kruiswijk :eek:
uh oh. it's on now! I love Roglic but I'll be waking up early to watch Kruiswijk be the man. I wonder who Jumbo will let take the red jersey on saturday? Will they give it to a GC guy or Tony Martin?

TRENDING THREADS