• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a España Vuelta a España 2020: Stage 18 (Hipódromo de la Zarzuela › Madrid, 139.6 km)

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Now that we are at the end of this grand tour, who wins the Haimar Zubeldia Ninja award (most invisible/highest placed top 10 GC contender)? I would nominate Wout Poels (6th). The top 5 on GC have all had good camera time.

Has to be Poels or Grossschartner. I'd edge to Poels because despite finishing ahead of him on Formigal (and overall) I know we actually caught Grossschartner making an attack on camera there.

• Haha
Reactions: JosefK
Anyone got a stream?
Tiz seems to have left the Vuelta.

This is all I got but you might need VPN:( Or any of these, but again, VPN might be needed:

TRENDING THREADS