• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a España Vuelta a España 2021: Stage 2 (Caleruega - Burgos, 166.7 km)

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I only noticed once he got on the podium. A very nice butt indeed, especially in the standing position.

(And I do get all the padding and stuff, but it's not just the padding this boy is hauling around.)

At least you've made sure that everyone will be looking at his butt from now on. Part of the peloton must really have enjoyed the view today.

Last edited:

»Philipsen and Jakobsen's exchange was recorded ahead of a Vuelta organiser interview at the Deceuninck-QuickStep bus with Jakobsen, just catching the conversation midway through.

“I respect you, but that’s not the way I would do it in my eyes," said Philipsen. "If you have no opinion on it..."

“Then we have a different opinion, you also have brakes," responded Jakobsen.

“Hey come on, you went on my train…" said Philpsen, before Jakobsen jumped back in.

“I went through without trouble," said the Danish [Sic] sprinter.

Philipsen made a dismissive gesture and pulled away after that, saying; “Ok. See you tomorrow.”«

H/t @search

Reactions: search

TRENDING THREADS