• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a San Juan 2023 (January 22-29)

Page 21 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Well Andorra Australian cyclist jail. You can fill in the blanks by looking it up on the internet.
Please correct me if I am wrong but the incident was reported on 21st October 2021 and said the cyclist appeared in court that morning.

Accordings to his Strava and instragrams Welsford was in Australia at that time and had been for several months. On 21st October 2021 in the morning he was out training in adelaide.

Maybe im missing something.

Please correct me if I am wrong but the incident was reported on 21st October 2021 and said the cyclist appeared in court that morning.

Accordings to his Strava and instragrams Welsford was in Australia at that time and had been for several months. On 21st October 2021 in the morning he was out training in adelaide.

Maybe im missing something.

If what you're telling is true, it can't be correct indeed. Maybe i just remember it incorrectly.
My bad, Like I said I probably shouldn't have posted it.

And that's why spectators shouldn't hang over barriers. Very lucky the damage is limited to the spectator's possessions.

Actually it was Jakobsen's glasses, which at least provided some protection from the phone

FnrNFT2XgAA6oKB

View: https://twitter.com/ammattipyoraily/status/1619834487743070211

Congratulation to Samuel Welsford for taking the stage win and Miguel Ángel López for winning overall.

A race of a couple of surprises. Welsford and DSM toying like that. With Jakobsen and Bennett. I didn't expect that. That slap in Jakobsen face says it all. Evenepoel under performed a bit. One great lead out on one stage. The rest was entertaining at best. Ganna as a runner up impressed. Bernal made a huge come back.

Now i guess on to bigger fish to fry.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS