• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta Coverage - dull

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Andy99 said:
As with the Giro - why, in 2012 are we not getting HD pictures :mad:

I agree with everything you guys said about the Vuelta coverage, which is just "meh". Lots of shaky cams too, there was a moment yesterday I almost had to puke :eek:

Regarding Giro HD, I remember an interview with Acquarone in July when he said that RAI production had to step up with its quality or else RCS could choose another TV, and he was speaking also about the use of HD.
We'll see what happens with Giro 2013 (or maybe even Milano-Sanremo...)

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Not the best coverage by the host broadcaster but I cant really complain too much.

If you want a laugh try watching the usa pro challenge its an absolute disaster.
All we got most of yesterday was the bike drivers talking to the camera men who were recording the road cause they are useless....or the director when this was happening cutting to another guy on the back of a bike wiping the lense with a sponge.....hope it gets better tonight.

I am really enjoying la Vuelta. Missing the afternoon naps I had during le Tour perhaps bu the racing is so much better.
Regarding qualityI think the Tour is technically better but the race itself was terrible.
I'm also loving the Volta ao Portugal but it is very noticeable that a lot of their cameras and graphics are low resolution.

zalacain said:
I am really enjoying la Vuelta. Missing the afternoon naps I had during le Tour perhaps bu the racing is so much better.
Regarding qualityI think the Tour is technically better but the race itself was terrible.
I'm also loving the Volta ao Portugal but it is very noticeable that a lot of their cameras and graphics are low resolution.

i'm still having these everyday. woke up once they started climbing arrate and yesterday i insta sat up when commentators called crash and watched from there.

TRENDING THREADS