• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta Stage 21: Arroyomolinos → Madrid - 118km

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Did not watched this one. Had a mourning after Contador's retirement. Did Alexandre Keldermerckx just tipped Contador for 4th place? And what is Froome doing in 11th? Did he really needed this points class? That's Richard-ish in my opinion. Froome has plenty of more valuable jerseys, while for Trentin it definitely would be an achievement. But i didn't watch the stage for now, so maybe i'm just hot-headed.

railxmig said:
Did not watched this one. Had a mourning after Contador's retirement. Did Alexandre Keldermerckx just tipped Contador for 4th place? And what is Froome doing in 11th? Did he really needed this points class? That's Richard-ish in my opinion. Froome has plenty of more valuable jerseys, while for Trentin it definitely would be an achievement. But i didn't watch the stage for now, so maybe i'm just hot-headed.
Trentin should have been kicked off the race for the previous stage

rick james said:
railxmig said:

Why? Surely if he'd taken a pull up Angliru social media would've been wild...

---

Anyway; Froome was a leadout man for Kragh Andersen. Got it from the man himself.
Kragh Andersen, that is, not Froome. Froome might disagree with that statement.

Apr 28, 2017
Visit site
RedheadDane said:
rick james said:
railxmig said:

---

Anyway; Froome was a leadout man for Kragh Andersen. Got it from the man himself.
Kragh Andersen, that is, not Froome. Froome might disagree with that statement.
Btw, do you know why Mads Pedersen won't be riding the TTT or the U23 TT at the Worlds?

RedheadDane said:
rick james said:
railxmig said:

OTL, along with 26 others, including polka dot jersey "winner" Villella.

Armchair cyclist said:
RedheadDane said:
rick james said:
railxmig said:

Then how come none of the online result lists - at least that I've been able to find - has a big fat "OTL" next to a bunch of names?
Besides, when a bunch of riders are OTL, and yet get to stay in a race, it's usually all over the (social) media, there has been nothing.

RedheadDane said:
Armchair cyclist said:
RedheadDane said:
rick james said:
railxmig said:

Then how come none of the online result lists - at least that I've been able to find - has a big fat "OTL" next to a bunch of names?
Besides, when a bunch of riders are OTL, and yet get to stay in a race, it's usually all over the (social) media, there has been nothing.

Yeah, I wonder the same thing. I have seen or heard absolutely nothing of it except people without sources staking the claim on this forum.