• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Watching the Tour of Flanders in Majorca

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Anyone know of any good bars in Majorca that will show the Tour of Flanders on Sunday? I cant seem to find any Dutch or Belgian bars online & i presume the English ones will be showing the soccer. All help appreciated & i will be staying near Palma. I just dont want to be running around on Sunday looking for it everywhere.
Thanks in advance.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Kerbdog said:
Anyone know of any good bars in Majorca that will show the Tour of Flanders on Sunday? I cant seem to find any Dutch or Belgian bars online & i presume the English ones will be showing the soccer. All help appreciated & i will be staying near Palma. I just dont want to be running around on Sunday looking for it everywhere.
Thanks in advance.

The sports channel of the spanish public television (teledeporte).
All complete, so you can see the race in every place of Mallorca

DOMINGO 4 DE ABRIL DE 2010

12:25 DIRECTO TURF 3ª CARRERA DESDE LA ZARZUELA (MADRID)

12:40 DIRECTO CICLISMO TOUR DE FLANDES DESDE MEERBEKE (BÉLGICA)

17:00 FÚTBOL PREMIER LEAGUE BIRMINGHAM CITY – LIVERPOOL DESDE BIRMINGHAM (INGLATERRA)

19:00 DIRECTO TENIS ATP 1000 MIAMI FINAL DESDE MIAMI (EE.UU.)

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Coo, & thanks all. The Vicodin sounds like it could go great with a few beers. Being chilled, drunk & watching live cycling? Yes please.