• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

we have to wait for Greipel to move teams to get Greipel v Cav

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Greipel v Cav in 2010?

I think I will keep this in the clinic forum :D

be amusing if the mods move threads from clinic to clean lol.

So, will Greipel subvert the mantle of Ciolek as the team leader of Milram?

I think the key to beating Cav is having the correct team, so I would be wary of moving anywhere. Perhaps, Sky could be the right team, would be ironic, ex German team has a Brit sprinter, Brit team has a teutonic hewn sprinter.

He is gonna need some fast guys, Ciolek would be good fo' sure. But need some other engines, Fothen working, and a guy like Grabsch, Lang, and Burghardt for the final pilot position before Ciolek.

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
blackcat said:
Greipel v Cav in 2010?

I think I will keep this in the clinic forum :D

be amusing if the mods move threads from clinic to clean lol.

So, will Greipel subvert the mantle of Ciolek as the team leader of Milram?

I think the key to beating Cav is having the correct team, so I would be wary of moving anywhere. Perhaps, Sky could be the right team, would be ironic, ex German team has a Brit sprinter, Brit team has a teutonic hewn sprinter.

He is gonna need some fast guys, Ciolek would be good fo' sure. But need some other engines, Fothen working, and a guy like Grabsch, Lang, and Burghardt for the final pilot position before Ciolek.

I clicked on page 151 of the Sky thread and then realised it was the main

clinic thread, this thread is very apt in the current climate and it would seem

that, for reasons other than expected, Greipel has overcome his nemesis!!

temporary or permanent, they decide!!

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
D Avoid said:
I clicked on page 151 of the Sky thread and then realised it was the main

clinic thread, this thread is very apt in the current climate and it would seem

that, for reasons other than expected, Greipel has overcome his nemesis!!

temporary or permanent, they decide!!
temporary.

Cav still have the terminal velocity over him, the jump over him, plus the aeroprofile (more under than over) him, and an ability to hold it for 250metres, which has strong r/ship to aero profile.

Cav will keep on doing this for another ten years. He will win 50 stages in July.

TRENDING THREADS