• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

We need new moderator, any volunteers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

The forum needs you! :)

We're in need of a new moderator that can navigate the sometimes choppy waters of the clinic along with the rest of the forum.

If anyone is interested, please reply here or send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me or any other mod a PM and we'll do our best to answer them or address any concerns.

Cheers :)

Re:

RedheadDane said:
Face it, Dan, nobody wants this thankless job.
I certainly don't. :D
Yes, I know. You've let that be known several times. :)

Someone is going to have to step up and volunteer some time to help moderate the forum, unless you guys want to be taken over by spam and trolls during the Tour?

We don't actually have a vending machine or a cookie jar, but we have other benefits like ice cream, unicorns and more, which to me is reason enough to jump right in and help us out! :D

Re: Re:

Irondan said:
RedheadDane said:
Face it, Dan, nobody wants this thankless job.
I certainly don't. :D
Yes, I know. You've let that be known several times. :)

Guess I'm just still a bit bemused over the fact that there has been people thinking I'd make a good mod, so I'm just gonna stop them before they even think it.
Besides, I've got my own ice cream, so HA!

Red Rick said:
Let's not forget about getting the closest thing to superpowers this forum has to offer

Maybe that's the thing: "With great power comes great responsibility", and I certainly do not have that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS