• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Website hacked?

Jeff

Administrator
Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
observer said:
Your site is redirecting my phone to cellphone-tips com
That's a dodgy ad

To help us block it, could you supply us PM me) with your browsing history from when you visited the site to when you ended up on cellphone-tips com?

There will likely be a series of urls that you were bounced through before landing on that site.

Jeff

Administrator
Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Jeff said:
observer said:
Your site is redirecting my phone to cellphone-tips com
That's a dodgy ad

To help us block it, could you supply us PM me) with your browsing history from when you visited the site to when you ended up on cellphone-tips com?

There will likely be a series of urls that you were bounced through before landing on that site.
Our ad provider has now found the source of this and blocked the ads

Let me know if you have any further problems

I am barely able to view the website as I get repeated redirects to a game app website ccss.play.king.com. I don't see these as ads on the website, so it's not a matter of accidentally clicking them. Only seems to be on my mobile and only on CN. Happens on main page or within articles.

joshjevans

Administrator
Nov 2, 2015
www.cyclingnews.com
Thanks for the info, have passed this on.

Please could you advise whether you are on wifi or cellular network and what device you are using as we can replicate the ad this way and prevent it from continuing.

TRENDING THREADS