• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

welcome back Big Boat

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Welcome back Big Boat.

I think the forum realises what we had when you were posting, and then we had Arbiter, BanProCycling, WonderLance, and others.

good to see you return.

no flames!

A

Anonymous

Escarabajo said:
So are we going to see an all out discussion between Big Boat and Arbiter/Wonder Lance/BanProCycling?

I certainly hope so.

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Escarabajo said:
So are we going to see an all out discussion between Big Boat and Arbiter/Wonder Lance/BanProCycling?

Probably not actually. But we will see posters whos very lives have become this forum, which they believe they own, govern & revel in. They may be at times informative but mostly provide amusement for the rest of us. Well what i wouldnt do to have the sort of time others have to post here. Their prose is to the common viewer here basted in hate, disbelief as they watch riders in the races they were never ever able to aspire too do things that they till their dying day will only have as a mere ruined dream.
Now I have asked Bigboat & those who failed the auditions to be one of the witches in Macbeth to jump. Watch as these self obsessed boils on the backside of cycling inquire as to how high.

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Kerbdog said:
Probably not actually. But we will see posters whos very lives have become this forum, which they believe they own, govern & revel in. They may be at times informative but mostly provide amusement for the rest of us. Well what i wouldnt do to have the sort of time others have to post here. Their prose is to the common viewer here basted in hate, disbelief as they watch riders in the races they were never ever able to aspire too do things that they till their dying day will only have as a mere ruined dream.
Now I have asked Bigboat & those who failed the auditions to be one of the witches in Macbeth to jump. Watch as these self obsessed boils on the backside of cycling inquire as to how high.

I hope you enjoy your time in Wonderland, Alice. ;)

A

Anonymous

Kerbdog said:

Wow, that is a lot of big words...fancy writin' there Kerbdog! Too bad it is just a flowery recitation of the same chamois sniffing fanboy crap we can read from any of you. Dang.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Kerbdog said:

Sounds like you just described yourself, with you overdone prose and inane literary crap. You my friend are a turd burgler in the extreme. Just remember, when you are being stump jumped by Bigboat, ask for the lubricant...it will definitely help you out.

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Its not an argument at all, were all welcoming Bigboat back & im chipping in with my sentiments. Theres hardly any "big words" either Thoughty. Come on folks drag it into a slagging match, sure im just like BPC & will bite on everything. Higher lads Higher!!!!!!!!!!!! Go on you can do it !!!!!!!!

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
TRDean said:
Sounds like you just described yourself, with you overdone prose and inane literary crap. You my friend are a turd burgler in the extreme. Just remember, when you are being stump jumped by Bigboat, ask for the lubricant...it will definitely help you out.

Your right though, the prose is overdone though ;)

A

Anonymous

Kerbdog said:
Its not an argument at all, were all welcoming Bigboat back & im chipping in with my sentiments. Theres hardly any "big words" either Thoughty. Come on folks drag it into a slagging match, sure im just like BPC & will bite on everything. Higher lads Higher!!!!!!!!!!!! Go on you can do it !!!!!!!!

...as you drag it into a slagging match...dang

Hey, how many screen names do you have? Just wonderin'

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
Big Boat and his sniffers are not the problem,CN needs software that only allows his posts to come up in the Clinic no matter where they start. I can only imagine the sleepless nights for BB after they announced no positives at the Tour, I am sure he needed a doctor visit or had nothing to say about racing for a little while. Everything from carbon frames and mountain climbs all make the turn up dope road.

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
You didn't need the second "though" Tennyson.

Well done Thoughty, what can I say about how i feel now except,

"Tears, idle tears, I know not what they mean,
Tears from the depth of some divine despair
Rise in the heart, and gather to the eyes,
In looking on the happy autumn-fields,
And thinking of the days that are no more"

Well ive been put in my place. Anyone else here ever been put in their place? Hmmm? Anyone??

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
fatandfast said:
Big Boat and his sniffers are not the problem,CN needs software that only allows his posts to come up in the Clinic no matter where they start. I can only imagine the sleepless nights for BB after they announced no positives at the Tour, I am sure he needed a doctor visit or had nothing to say about racing for a little while. Everything from carbon frames and mountain climbs all make the turn up dope road.

I agree...CN needs to put filters on you dill holes. You are the problem my friend (not). Take your blinders off and realize you are not in Kansas anymore!!

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
Kerbdog said:

I am actually writing this from the backside of Bjarne Riis. Nice rant. It is "aspire to" by the way, but overall you did quite well. Now go and refill that prescription.

TRENDING THREADS