• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What about the other Americans?

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
This is not an anti-Lance thread.

My only problem with all the Lance coverage is the fact that some great riders are being ignored. It is as if Levi and Christian have ceased to exist. Both are riding extremely well and should be given the credit, and coverage, they are due.

So with a ITT coming in the third week, does anyone think that Levi or Christian can leap-frog LA in the final ITT?

A

Anonymous

croix_de_fer said:
This is not an anti-Lance thread.

My only problem with all the Lance coverage is the fact that some great riders are being ignored. It is as if Levi and Christian have ceased to exist. Both are riding extremely well and should be given the credit, and coverage, they are due.

So with a ITT coming in the third week, does anyone think that Levi or Christian can leap-frog LA in the final ITT?

No, but with a course more fit for cyclo-tourism than a GT, both could very well retain their positions.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
There are loads of riders not getting coverage due to lance's participation. The 2 you mention I put in a similar bunch as many others, likely to stay put on GC unless they take a risk.