• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

    In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

    Thanks!

What are they taking????????on the giro

Apr 5, 2010
68
0
0
Visit site
Well they say no more drugs all clean.but why they are going faster and faster i read one race the hours of race average speed 47 kms huhuhu how can be?????????/
then on the Montaigne they can attack no stop then finish fresh lol
anyone know what the new system on doping sure epo hes gone too easy too get caught then tosterone also so must be another system or hard too detect anyone have an idea.
all the liquidas team going has a rocket in the Montaigne everyone else just try too foll-own then or suck on the wheel HM then the leader goes on the attack after a furious pace all drop hehehehe .
anywhere hes nice too watch but all liquid as team so Strong or even some of the name never heard of them or never did anything so guys help me too understand???????????//
many thanks
 
Jun 18, 2009
374
0
0
Visit site
ellenbrook2001 said:
Well they say no more drugs all clean.but why they are going faster and faster i read one race the hours of race average speed 47 kms huhuhu how can be?????????/
then on the Montaigne they can attack no stop then finish fresh lol
anyone know what the new system on doping sure epo hes gone too easy too get caught then tosterone also so must be another system or hard too detect anyone have an idea.
all the liquidas team going has a rocket in the Montaigne everyone else just try too foll-own then or suck on the wheel HM then the leader goes on the attack after a furious pace all drop hehehehe .
anywhere hes nice too watch but all liquid as team so Strong or even some of the name never heard of them or never did anything so guys help me too understand???????????//
many thanks

"Whoever still can't put one and one together about what happened in cycling is beyond my help." (Jan Ullrich)

That is all.
 
Mar 4, 2010
1,020
0
0
Visit site
ellenbrook2001 said:
Well they say no more drugs all clean.but why they are going faster and faster i read one race the hours of race average speed 47 kms huhuhu how can be?????????/
then on the Montaigne they can attack no stop then finish fresh lol
anyone know what the new system on doping sure epo hes gone too easy too get caught then tosterone also so must be another system or hard too detect anyone have an idea.
all the liquidas team going has a rocket in the Montaigne everyone else just try too foll-own then or suck on the wheel HM then the leader goes on the attack after a furious pace all drop hehehehe .
anywhere hes nice too watch but all liquid as team so Strong or even some of the name never heard of them or never did anything so guys help me too understand???????????//
many thanks


/yawn

obvious troll is obvious
 

HiTex38

BANNED
May 26, 2010
2
0
0
Visit site
ellenbrook2001 said:
Well they say no more drugs all clean.but why they are going faster and faster i read one race the hours of race average speed 47 kms huhuhu how can be?????????/
then on the Montaigne they can attack no stop then finish fresh lol
anyone know what the new system on doping sure epo hes gone too easy too get caught then tosterone also so must be another system or hard too detect anyone have an idea.
all the liquidas team going has a rocket in the Montaigne everyone else just try too foll-own then or suck on the wheel HM then the leader goes on the attack after a furious pace all drop hehehehe .
anywhere hes nice too watch but all liquid as team so Strong or even some of the name never heard of them or never did anything so guys help me too understand???????????//
many thanks

I bet you this years average speed for the whole giro will be down on last years.
 
Mar 12, 2010
305
0
0
Visit site
Runitout said:
"Whoever still can't put one and one together about what happened in cycling is beyond my help." (Jan Ullrich)

That is all.


Ahh, Jan. I just can't understand how you weren't able to beat LA, AND YOU were all doped up.

Oh, wait...:p
 
May 20, 2010
175
0
0
Visit site
Cadel and Basso having the same trainer are on the same thing and it is working well.

Vino is still on his fathers blood that he dragged out of the freezer and it may have gone off a bit
 
Jun 16, 2009
3,035
0
0
Visit site
Hillavoider said:
Cadel and Basso having the same trainer are on the same thing and it is working well.

Vino is still on his fathers blood that he dragged out of the freezer and it may have gone off a bit

Nice one! :D
 
Mar 13, 2009
2,890
0
0
Visit site
so out of over 2 weeks of racing you choose a flat hour for comparison, hell with right wind I'll hold 47 kph for an hour. Seems to me this giro is slower than in the past.
 
Ha ha my race last Sunday averaged about 45kph for three hours on a flat parcours. Guess I must be doping too.

This Giro has been brutal and for sure there's a lot of doping going on. Actually, strike that. It's a pro bike race so for sure there's a lot of doping going on.
 
Mar 13, 2009
5,245
2
0
Visit site
The Giro is slower this year but it's absolutely brutal. Zomegnan wants to put on a big show to detract attention from the Giro's apparent doping problems (8 out of 15 top 3 finishers from the last 5 years have since tested positive).

What he doesn't realize (or doesn't care about) is that by putting on such an impossibly hard parcours he just encourages doping. This year's Giro - as exciting as it may be - is almost inhumane in my opinion and that encourages doping.

I don't know why they haven't caught anyone yet, but I don't believe it's because no one doped this year!
 
Christian said:
What he doesn't realize (or doesn't care about) is that by putting on such an impossibly hard parcours he just encourages doping. This year's Giro - as exciting as it may be - is almost inhumane in my opinion and that encourages doping.

Nonsense, situation would be absolutely the same with 21 completely flat and 100km long stages
 
Mar 10, 2010
113
0
0
Visit site
QUOTE=Hillavoider;225484]Cadel and Basso having the same trainer are on the same thing and it is working well.

Vino is still on his fathers blood that he dragged out of the freezer and it may have gone off a bit[/QUOTE]

LOL...:D i like
Vino is still on his fathers blood that he dragged out of the freezer
 
Jun 19, 2009
5,220
0
0
Visit site
sublimit said:
i want some of what Liguigas take whatever that is, probably rocket fuel or something.

No sh*t, mate. Stage 17 looked like a procession of the dead at the finish, save for the Liquigas train...Even Basso looked a little tired. Whatever the rest of the peloton is using they don't have enough.
 

TRENDING THREADS