• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What is up with Fumiyuki Beppu?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
sporting fraud

While I agree that Beppu should NOT have lied on his résumé ,
you really can't blame the kid for trying!

C'mon, for a cyclist to get a ride on The Shack is like a violinist getting a seat with the New York Philharmonic.

Hope the kid can bounce back from his crushed dream:(

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Polish said:
While I agree that Beppu should NOT have lied on his résumé ,
you really can't blame the kid for trying!

C'mon, for a cyclist to get a ride on The Shack is like a violinist getting a seat with the New York Philharmonic.

Hope the kid can bounce back from his crushed dream:(

1. He has already ridden for a Bruyneel Team, and the Disco Squad of a few years ago was much better than Retirement Shack, I mean it was basically the same guys just 3/4 years younger

2. If the Philharmonic was led by a conductor who hogged all the money and the limelight, and didn't let anyone else win anything

3. The average age of a musician was mid 80s

I think I have pushed this as far is it can go.

Personally I quite like Beppu, esp following his doomed antics on the Champs and if Skil keep him he will certainly have the opportunity to win more and go to bigger races.

TRENDING THREADS