• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What is up with this Philosophy?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
BigBoat said:
In my "opinion" again, in a court of law Lance & others doped. Ferrari was procecuted and found GUILTY in a court of law. He was Lance's doctor for F-sakes. Lance's frozen urine from 99' had epo in it. The little catheder you'd use to spike the urine samples would have to be 1/10000 the size of a pin head. Its impossible to spike urine samples with epo. Lance's agent from Oakley sunglasses, Stephanie admitted Lance admitted he used epo, cortizone, HGH, steroids in his hospital room to his doctors. Patient confidentiality is one thing, but multiple witnesses is another. Lance admitted multiple times to using epo. Greg Lemond certainly thinks Lance doped. That sports conference in the UK all thing lance doped. David Walsh thinks so. Linus Gerdemann thinks so, Kristin armstrong thinks so, Frankie Andreau thinks so, the Andreaus think so, you & I think so. The evidence and surveys suggest that 85% of cycling fans believe Lance Armstrong was and is a doper. Yet he is not given a ban or surved any kind of penalty whatsoever. Ivan Basso served 2 years. Valverde is getting banned. Ullrich was forced to retire. Hamilton is banned for 8 years. How does Lance Pharmstrong continue racing?
This is one of the best posts that you have done BB.:)

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
The more I learn about doping the more cynical I become.

Even without acknowledging Armstrong as positive in 99 or considering his association with Ferrari, the fact that many of the cyclists he was beating during his TDF streak were later found to be doping gives me pause.

Is he superman? I doubt it.

Also, the stock response, "I have never tested positive", rather than an outright denial when asked the question.

May 1, 2009
Visit site
psychlist said:
Also, the stock response, "I have never tested positive", rather than an outright denial when asked the question.

No one ever tests positive until they do. Just because you haven't been caught yet, doesn't mean you didn't do it.

May 7, 2009
Visit site
BigBoat said:
.... How does Lance Pharmstrong continue racing?

My guess (pure speculation) is that the sport would suffer a huge financial impact if he were officialy declared to be a doper. I hate conspiracy theories, but I can't help but wonder if their are certain "protected" riders with a high public profile that we won't see being sanctioned. I hope I'm wrong...:(

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
BigBoat said:
In my "opinion" again, in a court of law Lance & others doped. Ferrari was procecuted and found GUILTY in a court of law. He was Lance's doctor for F-sakes. Lance's frozen urine from 99' had epo in it. The little catheder you'd use to spike the urine samples would have to be 1/10000 the size of a pin head. Its impossible to spike urine samples with epo. Lance's agent from Oakley sunglasses, Stephanie admitted Lance admitted he used epo, cortizone, HGH, steroids in his hospital room to his doctors. Patient confidentiality is one thing, but multiple witnesses is another. Lance admitted multiple times to using epo. Greg Lemond certainly thinks Lance doped. That sports conference in the UK all thing lance doped. David Walsh thinks so. Linus Gerdemann thinks so, Kristin armstrong thinks so, Frankie Andreau thinks so, the Andreaus think so, you & I think so. The evidence and surveys suggest that 85% of cycling fans believe Lance Armstrong was and is a doper. Yet he is not given a ban or surved any kind of penalty whatsoever. Ivan Basso served 2 years. Valverde is getting banned. Ullrich was forced to retire. Hamilton is banned for 8 years. How does Lance Pharmstrong continue racing?

Very good, but not 1+ ;)

How comes everybody who knows the truth about Epo-Lance forget to post this:

Epo-Lance was caught with cortison in the 1999-TdF and he was allowed to bring a prescription AFTER he was caught. I mean he did not win 1999, 2000 and 2001 because he would have been banned for 2 years until Mid-July 2001 !!

So BigBoat, Alpe, Dr. Maserati, BroDeal and all others please dont forget this when you try to wake up the fanboys (i really like this word. :) Who brought it 1st?)

May 1, 2009
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
Very good, but not 1+ ;)

Epo-Lance was caught with cortison in the 1999-TdF and he was allowed to bring a prescription AFTER he was caught. I mean he did not win 1999, 2000 and 2001 because he would have been banned for 2 years until Mid-July 2001 !!

So BigBoat, Alpe, Dr. Maserati, BroDeal and all others please dont forget this when you try to wake up the fanboys (i really like this word. :) Who brought it 1st?)

Which would mean his accomplishments would be 4 grand tours. The same as Contador ;)

Jul 19, 2009
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
Very good, but not 1+ ;)

Don't forget this, too:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2002/sep/03/cycling.cycling

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
titotito said:

Yeah we know this too. But anyway, its a good link.

The problem is: The fanboys dont like "soft" evidence. They want cold hard facts.

So they may even have their problems with the 6xEpo (but all scientics involved, believe in this hard evidence 100%).

Real hard stuff like the positiv Cortison test and the affidavits by the Andreus cant be denied. I think its hard to swallow for them.;)

TRENDING THREADS