• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What is your favorite poll?

What is your favorite poll?

• Favorite poll poll

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kingsley A said:
My favourite poll is Lech Wałęsa for his Solidarność movement in the 1980s. Marie Curie is a close second.

Erm...
Have I read things right? :confused::D:p

@Willy: you kinda had this coming...

Here's to both of you--thanks for the laugh!

EDIT: I actually voted Cat or Dog, b/c we have two cats and just adopted a doberman five days ago, so the subject is very pertinent to what's goin on in my life right now.

A

Anonymous

Oh, I came in looking for strippers or maybe something about Roald Amundsen, but then I saw I had read it all wrong and voted for the last one because poll poll sounds like a Cambodian dictator's cousin or something.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Oh, I came in looking for strippers or maybe something about Roald Amundsen, but then I saw I had read it all wrong and voted for the last one because poll poll sounds like a Cambodian dictator's cousin or something.

Nice "poll play" there. The stripper comment was pretty straight forward...but the Amundsen reference was pure genius...:D

TRENDING THREADS