• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What makes you smile?

An old one but a good one...

Paint-kids.jpg

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
2d9che9.png

2uji7iw.jpg

I have a thing for these old British autos. Always have. Imagine how they'll make me smile when I finally own them. I don't want the stats on build quality or ride quality, love affairs are about passion, not statistics.

152i6ih.jpg

2laziq9.jpg

These go together and make for a great day.

Nothing makes me smile like my children, but I don't put their photos on the internet.

Nice thread 180mm.

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
People go Number 1 on the bike....NOT NUMBER TWO!!!!!!!!

Umm....what?

Don't u just go off to the side of the road and catch up, not **** your pants?

Have you ever heard of a cyclist peeing himself? wow that weird they are so open about that....

A

Anonymous

Had one almost like this in HS. The only difference is that mine was red and had chrome bumpers ('73). I still miss it terribly.

1880_triumph_spitfire_1500_102_xduj.jpg

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm an optimistic and generally happy girl. I enjoy the simple things in life. Many things make me smile such as, winning a colour guard competition, hot showers, the smell of cotton candy, etc.

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Wow. I'm new here having just found this forum a couple of days ago, and I must say, this thread is abysmal.

Just a few reponses? Is everyone p*ssed off in here or what? :D

Lots makes me smile. Too much to list. But the other day, it was a little girl in a big dress going to visit grandpa in the hospital. She couldn't stop talking about my funny uniform.

TRENDING THREADS