• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What on earth have I missed ???

A

Anonymous

Away on a non-internet-accessable vacation for almost 3 weeks, what have I missed?

Anyone in jail yet?

Has anyone been popped or has anyone rolled in Lance-gate????

I'm dying to know what's up ( without reading 482 pages of new post threads).

May 18, 2009
Visit site
-myra- said:
Away on a non-internet-accessable vacation for almost 3 weeks, what have I missed?

Anyone in jail yet?

An iceberg the size of Manhatten broke away from the arctic circle. Tiger Woods is still sucking, and AC won the tour. That about sums it up.

May 15, 2010
Visit site
-myra- said:

Anyone in jail yet?

'member that big oil spill? Turns out it wasn't so big. AC left Astana and is riding for Riis. I have also been away a lot and have no idea who Cancellara is riding for in 2011. Lance can't find a news outlet that is repeating his propaganda any longer. The tide turned on him like a surfer in a rip tide. His luck ran out like a degenerate gambler who is up $50k on the house and just kept on playing. He's looking about as good as Muhammad Ali after he couldn't come out for the 11th round against Holmes. He is looking as composed and in control as Tyson crawling around on the canvas trying to stuff his mouthpiece back in.

A

Anonymous

Tiger - I'm not touching that - no way ............

I heard about Alberto which surprised me, that is news certainly. Remains to be seen how it plays out.

Iceberg - I had NOT heard that.

Oil Spill?? Whats that all about ?????

this_is_edie said:
BPC came back a gazillion and was banned a gazillion minus one.

And Armstrong's lawyer called the investigation "un-American"\

I think that was right before his lawyer urged Congress to investigate Internet users, especially forum users, for being communists or associating with communists.

May 18, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
I think that was right before his lawyer urged Congress to investigate Internet users, especially forum users, for being communists or associating with communists.

I haven't heard that. Link please. Thanks.

May 15, 2010
Visit site
-myra- said:

Anyone in jail yet?

The moderators put up common sense rules that will be enforced very unevenly.

A

Anonymous

Alpe d'Huez said:
And forum rules are now up and in place, and will be heavily enforced.

Read them here.

Hang on!

Is this aimed at me??

I'm not BPC!!! I swear.

I have one day of vacation left, going riding up to one of the ski hills tomorrow before the drive for home.

With any luck I'll see some bear. Saw 3 on that road last year, in one morning.

Lots of Big Horn Sheep around here, may see some of those too.

I'm really not BPC, I promise.

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
-myra- said:
Hang on!

Is this aimed at me??

I'm not BPC!!! I swear.

I have one day of vacation left, going riding up to one of the ski hills tomorrow before the drive for home.

With any luck I'll see some bear. Saw 3 on that road last year, in one morning.

Lots of Big Horn Sheep around here, may see some of those too.

I'm really not BPC, I promise.
or is that what you want us to think?