• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What other cycling websites do you frequent?

Just thought id ask the question and see what other sites guys with similar interests to me visit to catch up on cycling. This topic could also serve dual purposes to the people behind cyclingnews. It could help them sus out what draws us to other sites (besides Cyclingnews) and then they could try to incorporate ideas like that here.

The sites i also use are:

Bikeradar.com (Cyclingnews sister site)

Bicycles.net.au (sort of a hub for Australians, although it doesnt have anywhere near the traffic or content of this site)

Velonews (occasionally).

Cyclingtorrents.nl (To get cycling)

Demonoid.com (Another good site to get cycling torrents)

Steephill.tv (to get online feeds to watch races)

Ok, your turn now

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
I lied it's pretty lame really. I got into one arguement with a guy who maintained that taking drugs wasn't really cheating, and it was ok because that's what sports is all about. Anyway here you go,http://www.teamradioshack.us/connect/home.php

I actually had not gotten around to looking at the website - I figure I will find out who is coming onto the team from cyclingnews - contrary to suspicions, I have not read any of LA's books either.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
-Dutch 'prikpagina' forum
-velocity nation
-wielerland.nl
-rabosport
-twitter
-cyclocosm.com
-cyclingtorrents.nl
\and some i'm forgetting

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
pezcyclingnews.com
velonews.com
cyclingweekly.co.uk
dailypeloton.com
podiumcafe.com
bikechatter.com
cyclinghalloffame.com
twowheeltales.com
sportsscientists.com
cyclocosm.com
cqranking.com
cyclingtorrents.nl
bikeworldnews.com
bicyclelinks.info
Before the website change it was Cyclingnews daily and Velonews once a week.
But now the info here is either not available or too difficult to find.
I usually just use the forum here now as the main page is just chaos.

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
There's not really enough time left after work, family, and exercise to visit many other sites... it's just not worth a divorce. I check out Velonews for their top articles and the tech advice, and I follow velonorth.ca to see what's up in the Yukon scene. I registered at RBR forums with the same username, but haven't bothered to go back and read or post. From what I read on this site, it sounds like I'm only missing more of the troll wars that I can read in the CN Clinic. I'll check out some of the torrent sites that were added to this thread, thanks for that.

May 6, 2009
Visit site
The Silence Lotto site
Team Astana

Visit a few other team websites. All the newspapers that produce cycling stories online are generally in a language I do not understand.

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
cyclingforums.com for all training talk. The people over there are obsessed with power training and power meters and who could blame them as it is the best way to get flying.

TRENDING THREADS