• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What should Lancy-boy's punishment be?

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Forget jail. Forget restitution. Forget a public apology. Forget speaking the truth. I've got a better one:

MAKE LANCE RACE!!!!

You read that right. I think they should have US Marshals MAKE Lancy-boy race and broadcast every one featuring him.....LOSING.

That's yer punishment Lancy-boy. Racing clean and getting your *** handed to you publicly. No more dropping out at the last minute. No more Chevy Chase stage dives. You race, or the nice man with the shotgun and the sunglasses motivates you.

Well post the results in beer aisles across America.

(Don't forget your purse, Lancy.)

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Marry Sheryl Crowe and go on tour w/ her, supporting her, giving her backrubs, and listening to how her day went.

Or, shut down his Twitter account.
Or, force him to sit through a whole Lemond speaking engagement :D

How 'bout a worldwide televised TT -- Ullrich v. Lance, no drugs.?

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
AnythingButKestrel said:
Forget jail. Forget restitution. Forget a public apology. Forget speaking the truth. I've got a better one:

MAKE LANCE RACE!!!!

You read that right. I think they should have US Marshals MAKE Lancy-boy race and broadcast every one featuring him.....LOSING.

That's yer punishment Lancy-boy. Racing clean and getting your *** handed to you publicly. No more dropping out at the last minute. No more Chevy Chase stage dives. You race, or the nice man with the shotgun and the sunglasses motivates you.

Well post the results in beer aisles across America.

(Don't forget your purse, Lancy.)

yes this.........

SpartacusRox

BANNED
May 6, 2010
Visit site
Punished for what? Don't you have to have done something wrong to be punished? I must check but I wasn't aware that Lance had been found guilty of anything...:rolleyes:

His punishment should be writing a book about every drug he ever ingested, how the whole doping program was administered, who took part in it and how he was able to influence the UCI to give him and his team special treatment when it came to their anti-doping measures.

He should be made to explain it all. Not as a blueprint for the next generation of dopers, but to illustrate how someone like him was able to perform those amazing feats of strength every July for seven years.

I want the fanboys to read every despicable bit of it. Then again, that may not be a good idea-they may just meet somewhere, collectively join hands and walk off a cliff like the pathetic lemmings they are.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Berzin said:
His punishment should be writing a book about every drug he ever ingested, how the whole doping program was administered, who took part in it and how he was able to influence the UCI to give him and his team special treatment when it came to their anti-doping measures.

He should be made to explain it all. Not as a blueprint for the next generation of dopers, but to illustrate how someone like him was able to perform those amazing feats of strength every July for seven years.

I want the fanboys to read every despicable bit of it. Then again, that may not be a good idea-they may just meet somewhere, collectively join hands and walk off a cliff like the pathetic lemmings they are.

I go with this. His punishment should be a book full of the truth and nothing but the truth, as told to Walsh, Ballestre and Kimmage.

As long as he speaks out about what was going on in the 90s and 00s and cooperates to fight doping once busted, I'll have no problem with Armstrong and he won't deserve any special punishment for his doping.

Now the fraud thing might be different, but that's not proven yet.

TRENDING THREADS