• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What team are the Schleck's going to?

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
They are going to the Chiefs. To race for Paul Newman.

slapshot.jpg

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Who cares...unless they actually start to TT respectfully, they'll be continued to be overrated and projected to win, but fall short again and again.

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Old School said:
Who cares...unless they actually start to TT respectfully, they'll be continued to be overrated and projected to win, but fall short again and again.

They were like 1st and 2nd nationally in the TT discipline. ;)

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Old School said:

i agree. i don't think either will ever win the tour unless he learns how to TT. i've seen this too many times over the years.

erader

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
scribe said:
shhhh. Their agent doesn't want those details to get out there.
And one of the four was a Luxembourg rooster on a custom fitted bike. At the halfway point it was in the lead by 17 seconds. The last half of the race was effectively a race against the ****. A solo effort. In many ways so much like the chase following Contador on Monday really.