• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What TT it is?

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
Kueen-K
Kueen-K.gif

Botecchia Chrono
cronoframetmb.jpg

I thought it looked like a Pinarello, but nope. Doesn't quite match any of those, I don't think. Could just be a generic frame, maybe made by the same manufacturer as one of the above.

[edit] Here's another one that's pretty similar. An RTS TTR1...
index.php

Nope. Meh I quit.

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Nope, dont think its a Kween K - the frame you've posted has a scallop cut out at the top of the down tube to allow the aero fork to turn, the Kween K frame posted doesn't appear to have this. Also the Kween K picture shows a small kick-in at the top of the ISP

May 21, 2010
Visit site
It's a generic chineese OEM frame check on alibaba and you'll see half a dozen "manufacturers" selling the same one.......dosent mean itll be pants tho depends on how much your gonna pay

oldborn

BANNED
May 14, 2010
Visit site
Thanks!

Thanks for efort and research things!! What do you mean by generic, is that frame worth 500 usd? And what gonna hapens if i design it by my own colours, i mean will someone of above manafacturers may charge me?

Many thanks!

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
oldborn said:
Thanks for efort and research things!! What do you mean by generic, is that frame worth 500 usd? And what gonna hapens if i design it by my own colours, i mean will someone of above manafacturers may charge me?

Many thanks!

I don't think you need to worry about Kuoto lawyers tracking you down! Start painting them and selling them as "Kuoto" bikes or whatever and you might have an issue. There was a recent long thread on generic frames:

http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=6715

cheers!

TRENDING THREADS