• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What will happen on Pantani's Cippo di Carpegna?!

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

What will happen on Pantani's Cippo di Carpegna?

• Other/Vino(GC favourites will attack before this climb!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
burning said:
I don't think that Pirazzi will be able to attack until he recovers from his injuries. :(

I don't know, remember this is Stefano Pirazzi we're talking about. He could have his leg lose his legs under the tires of a car in a crash and he would still attack pedaling with one leg only. ;) :D

jens_attacks said:
purito mistaking cippo as a mtf and sprinting in the last 100 meters was an option for my poll

thank you god for posting the thread after the stage otherwise probably some purito fan would have cursed me forever

weening attacking in 53x11 was also an option but after yesterday, i would rather say no.

i'm waiting this like a h addict waits for his dealer to return in town. scatta fabio aru!!!! il nuovo pantaniiii

Haha. Great topic, poll and post.

TRENDING THREADS