• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What will Oleg do?

May 13, 2015
Visit site
I could see this disaster coming miles away. This was always going to happen. Oleg will be crushed but will obviously publicly point to the fact that Alberto is tired from the Giro.

I think the Oleg will try to sabotage the race for Sky by ordering his team to completely create chaos, I don't think it will be with the intention of helping Alberto just cause general chaos.

Re:

WheelofGear said:
https://twitter.com/olegtinkov

Last tweet: Rage against the machine :)

Lol, what does it mean? Maybe he will close down his team.

thats actually pretty accurate description of feelings of many cycling fans,especially considering the latest "spygate"

it almost feels too good, like oleg had that line ready in case something like today happened :rolleyes:

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
All in for Sagan and Green: Attack the Cat 3 tomorrow and drop Greipel; Leadouts in stages 12 and 13; Attack cat 2s with Peter for 14; attacks to drop Greipel and Cav on 15 and 16; Same story on 17-19. That is all they have at this point.

TRENDING THREADS