• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What's on your Xmas list this year?

A

Anonymous

The team at Cycling News are wondering what cycling-related products are at the top of your Xmas list this year? It can be anything - bikes, shoes, clothing, books, DVDs, etc. Let us know and we'll get some content up next week so you know where to find the products at the best price...

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
RDV4ROUBAIX said:
For Christmas I would like Pat McQuaid's home address so I could leave a gift at his front door, a heaping pile of shit set ablaze! :D

I can't help wondering whether Pat is related to Sepp Blatter, something about the way the two of them operate makes me suspicious.

Anyway on to Christmas presents, my present to me is a Giordano winter jacket, found one reduced from £199 down to £139.

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
Moose McKnuckles said:
Colnago C59 Italia in GDOB color scheme.
Not sure I am getting it as the wifey just wanted to redo the kitchen.

We can't cook worth a damn though.

Hey moose show her the pics of my kitchen getting redone in the "Outside of here" thread and when she sees the mess she may change her mind:eek:

Mar 19, 2009
www.ridemagnetic.com
Boeing said:
I need an air compressor to add to my garage bike shop

You'll also need one of these. http://www.prestaflator.com/

prestaflator650.jpg

oldborn

BANNED
May 14, 2010
Visit site
uphillstruggle said:
They are soooooo warm mate. Mine totally changed how I feel about winter training.

As for me I'm getting a decent HR monitor as mine just tells me I'm dead most of the time. Anyone got any suggestions?

Get that Garmin FR60 bundle, bike speed/cadence sensor, foot pod, chest strap. It is waterproof, small and forget about GPS. If some no readings at all, just add some moisture to chest sensors.
I already bought myself second hand deep section carbon tubs, and for my wifey "Electrolux Dryer No Need for Iron Just Watch Oprah" expensive as hell machine. Everyone are happy:D

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
mewmewmew13 said:
I'd like a softshell cycling jacket.
..might have to buy one for myself.

Well you will end up buying it but I guess dropping a few hints might help, print out a few images/pages of the jacket from places you would buy it at (in case they get the size wrong) around the house or workplace :D

ElChingon said:
Well you will end up buying it but I guess dropping a few hints might help, print out a few images/pages of the jacket from places you would buy it at (in case they get the size wrong) around the house or workplace :D

:Ddid that a couple of years ago for my birthday...went into the LBS and tried on a jersey...told the manager to let my husband know that was the one when he came in. It worked!

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
We always donate gifts to a local giving tree. This year I'm going to buy some kids' helmets and donate them to the cause. On my rides, I see plenty of youngsters without helmets. I'll leave them unwrapped so the kids who don't want them will pass. I guess I'll be able to afford 4 or 5 without busting my budget (not Giros you know). So, not exactly my wish list, but I think it's a better than splurging $75 on new winter gloves when my old ones are ugly but still functional.

TRENDING THREADS