• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Wheel Gate "solved" Who do you trust?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Big GMaC said:
I was just wondering, will any of this be any use the LeMond, setting up background of Trek's favouring of LA over other athletes etc?

How is that progressing anyway - Is there a set court date?

And yes, thanks swordsman, just another piece of information, nay fact, that can be added to the 'Lance is an a-hole' pile.

I could see an argument for it, but the lawyer arguing the point would have an uphill battle (temporally speaking these events are so far removed from the relevant time period; that being said, it could be used to demonstrate a pattern).

Bicicleta said:

thanks for the link. I find a bit annoying the fact that English-speaking media always try to "soften" the facts and misdirecting the readers--- It's already proved what took place and yet the american press sort of "fears" to offend/challenge LA's credibility & integrity (if ever those values exist in him)in public!!!
I'm honestly tired of the guy and anything related to his pathetic comeback-and now that all the dirt from last year is getting unveiled, just reaffirms in me this sentiment of dislike deeper than ever.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I don't know why Alberto was talking to Trek about a replacement pair if they were Lightweights.

Anyhow, this must take the cake for hypocrisy though. The Lord proclaiming the Spanish media as liers, cheats and bullsh*ters.

unsheath said:
I don't know why Alberto was talking to Trek about a replacement pair if they were Lightweights.

Anyhow, this must take the cake for hypocrisy though. The Lord proclaiming the Spanish media as liers, cheats and bullsh*ters.
Trek was responsible for buying the wheels-and when AC & his mechanic uncovered the "issue"-the first & most logical call is the company who bought them... the rest of the story has been already discussed lengthily here....

auscyclefan94 said:
Imagine if that happened in the ttt. Conti farts into Lances face. We would have another 5 billion threads on here discussing that one issue.

A much worse thing would be if Cancellara was a gassy fella. He's pulling all race long and you can't get by him. That's why Jens! looks like he is about to die ...

tdf09-fab.jpg

TRENDING THREADS