• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

When do you think SKY will get caught?

When will SKY get caught?

• Never, because they are clean.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Another thread about Sky ? This can easily be discussed in Sky doping thread.

And for fact - I don't think they will be caught at all ;)

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
they wont get caught. Ever heard the phrase, dont bite the hand that feeds you.

They bring their great britain pounds in 3 michelin star a la carte £

its the money, and thanks for WWII

it's an olympic year in GB, i am fairly sure they got all sports pretty much covered so they can get the most out of all their athletes without having to worrie about being caught.

i wouldn't be surprised if their overall performance tuned down to a more believable levels after the olympics

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Not soon enough, but hopefully in the next couple of years

It has taken a few years to get Sky's owner shown up for buying the police, government, phone hacking etc but we eventually got the Leverson Enquiry.

It has taken a couple of years to get the cheating in the financial markets in the city of London revealed, so Sky's other big sponsor IG markets ( a virtual company gambling other peoples money) may soon be dodgy ground.

With those type of morals from their backers, things have a habit of imploding eventually.

Parrulo said:
it's an olympic year in GB, i am fairly sure they got all sports pretty much covered so they can get the most out of all their athletes without having to worrie about being caught.

i wouldn't be surprised if their overall performance tuned down to a more believable levels after the olympics

The doping cycle ended 4 or more weeks ago. They are effectively 'clean' for the road race. My estimation is the effects of whatever they are on will last through the Olympics. Storybook ending is Wiggo/Froome leadout for Cav.

The wild card is the USADA named and shamed a couple dealers. Whatever doping going on may not be done well without the USADA-named dealers. We've already seen this with Frank.

When World's-time comes around, Sky's TdF squad is nowhere NEAR the sharp end of the road race. All that power ouput evaporated....

the asian said:
The French don't seem to have the big bucks and don't seem to fit the profile of Appealing to the English speaking world.
May be another US based team.

The French have legitimate anti-doping law. Most of the money won't cross that line.

Russian. Think about it like British Cycling brought Sky money to the UCI. There's lots of money to do the same in Russia.

May 26, 2009
Visit site
DirtyWorks said:
The French have legitimate anti-doping law. Most of the money won't cross that line.

Russian. Think about it like British Cycling brought Sky money to the UCI. There's lots of money to do the same in Russia.

Won't work as the press will hound them. Eastern block just can't be clean.

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
When Froome wins the Giro, pops positive for synthetic testosterone, watches the title get handed to an equally dirty runner-up, loses everything trying to fight a suspension, asks Wiggins to get his new domestic team invited to the Tour of Britain, gets snubbed by Sir Bradley, watches his woman leave him to join Yoko Wiggo as Tour de France tandem tweet commentators, and decides to tell the world what really happened on the bus when the mood lights were set to blood red.

DirtyWorks said:

The Russians have a lot of money but the appeal is the problem. Won't definitely happen under Pat.

TRENDING THREADS