• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Where are Armstrongs numbers?

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I have had a look on Armstrongs Livestrong.com site and all the previous data and numbers from his blood profile have been removed.

This is what LA said during his press conference announcing his return about the role of Don Catlin and what would happen with his blood profiles.

"I've made myself completely available to everybody - whatever he gets, it will appear online and you can all analyse it."

So where are the numbers? If they have been removed, then why?

A

Anonymous

Dr. Maserati said:
I have had a look on Armstrongs Livestrong.com site and all the previous data and numbers from his blood profile have been removed.

This is what LA saidduring his press conference announcing his return about the role of Don Catlin and what would happen with his blood profiles.

"I've made myself completely available to everybody - whatever he gets, it will appear online and you can all analyse it."

Apparently someone analyzed them...

Dr. Maserati said:

This is what LA said during his press conference announcing his return about the role of Don Catlin and what would happen with his blood profiles.

I am sure he will provide a perfectly acceptable excuse if anyone gets the courage to ask him. Maybe he will be kind enough to provide a number or two on his twizzler account.

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:

I had a feeling this might happen..... so I saved it to my desktop! :D

2llki6a.jpg

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Cobber said:
I had a feeling this might happen..... so I saved it to my desktop! :D

I have my own copy too!
But it goes against one of the cornerstones of his return - if he has nothing to hide then why hide his numbers?

This is a quote from his Livestrong.com website earlier in the year...

We at LIVESTRONG.COM are pleased to host the medical data from these tests, and will be updating it as often as we receive the data from the respective agencies. By posting these results online,
we hope not only to provide that element of transparency that Lance envisioned, but also help to inform and educate our community about these tests and what they mean.

http://www.livestrong.com/lance-arm...sting-results-to-be-posted-at-livestrong-com/

Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
why hide his numbers?

No, No, No, you have it all wrong. The boring blood data that everyone had seen was removed to make space for promoting cancer....you just assume the worst because you hate excellence....:D

I take it the numbers are all gone now, not just the stuff from the tour that RR posted about before http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=3498? I refuse to click the link and increase the hits on the .com website.

It's interesting that (according to Elapid) FLTL suggests Armstrong was easier to persuade to release his 1999 drug test info than Bruneel, who was totally against it...so he's done stupid stuff like this before...maybe not as smart as he is cracked up to be.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Race Radio said:
G......Armstrong dropped out of High School. If you read his letter to the WSJ you can see he should have stayed.
Hamilton would have selected his college graduation class yearbook then