• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

where can i read views on LA ?

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
hi , im new to the forum . can someone point me in the right direction as to where i can read up on peoples views on lance armstrong . i understand the situation is a delicate one but im really interested in what the cycling world think at this precise time .

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Susan Westemeyer said:
You have been a member for five months now, so you ought to know to look in the Clinic, where I am moving this.

Susan

thankyou susan , i only posted a few times during TDF , im not a forum professional and did not want to break any rules by posting something in wrong place . iv become a big fan of cycling but know very little about it and want to know more .

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Hope I'm not speaking out of turn, but most people on here think Lance is innocent, has been scapegoated and is a true champion and warrior as well as a bang up guy.

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Cyivel said:
Hope I'm not speaking out of turn, but most people on here think Lance is innocent, has been scapegoated and is a true champion and warrior as well as a bang up guy.

well i think the same actually , im not saying it is right to take performance enhancing drugs in any sport but it was pretty much a level playing field for everyone back then . some were detected but hundreds were not .

i would like to have seen this particular situation handled a bit more delicately though , what he has a done away from the saddle is truly inspirational and that deserves a little respect surely .

shades1 said:
i would like to have seen this particular situation handled a bit more delicately though , what he has a done away from the saddle is truly inspirational and that deserves a little respect surely.
What you need to find out is how did he get to do that and what was his ultimate goal.

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
shades1 said:
well i think the same actually , im not saying it is right to take performance enhancing drugs in any sport but it was pretty much a level playing field for everyone back then . some were detected but hundreds were not .

i would like to have seen this particular situation handled a bit more delicately though , what he has a done away from the saddle is truly inspirational and that deserves a little respect surely .

Welcome to the Clinic. Some opinions here will vary slightly from yours.
angel-smiley-fighting-with-devil1.gif

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
shades1 said:

Welcome to the Clinic. Some opinions here will vary slightly from yours. :D
angel-smiley-fighting-with-devil1.gif

Cyivel said:

Moehaha. LOL. ROFLMAO. That is a truly inspirational post. You do much fishing in your spare time I bet. ;):D