• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Where do I find upcoming races?

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Where do I find the schedule for upcoming races on this new website?
It´s not to be found under races & results where I thought it would be.

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
Finding the races

Try Steephill.tv Once you're on there go to Tour de France'09 in the right hand column. Let it load, then scroll down the center of the page. You will see a multitude of options. One that's come in lately on USTREAM is the Versus channel it's a password site, but the password is given in the column for it. The password is: mundanetv You'll have to type it in twice, but after that -YOU'RE IN. Enjoy it.:cool:

Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
Stigsson said:
Where do I find the schedule for upcoming races on this new website?
It´s not to be found under races & results where I thought it would be.

Our race calendars are temporarily unavailable. We've been working on re-creating them within the new website over the past week and they should return shortly.

Cheers
Greg Johnson

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
Greg Johnson said:
Our race calendars are temporarily unavailable. We've been working on re-creating them within the new website over the past week and they should return shortly.

Cheers
Greg Johnson

Oops sorry, I completely misunderstood their questions. Was just trying to be helpful. Oh well:p

TRENDING THREADS