• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

where have all the sponsors gone...

May 26, 2010
Visit site
where have all the sponsors gone...

i see mosts of uniballers major sponsors are not on here or on the road.cc website. haven't looked at others but they seemed to have ducked for cover. begininng of the new season lots of new bikes, helmets, glasses, bib shorts with a certain word in yella across it etc.....

dont they know good publicity or bad publicity sells products.:D

maybe Baxter should start advertising on here:rolleyes:

Would probably only be doing damage to their brands at this stage.

I wonder how Demand Media are coping and whether or not the damage done to the "Livestrong" brand's figurehead will impact their revenues (and possibly the IPO). Not to mention the charity itself, what gets cut first, the jet fuel or awareness?

Trek have done well to align themselves with Schlux - there will be no Radioshack/Hog/Lance to worry about in 2012.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Ferminal said:
Would probably only be doing damage to their brands at this stage.

I wonder how Demand Media are coping and whether or not the damage done to the "Livestrong" brand's figurehead will impact their revenues (and possibly the IPO). Not to mention the charity itself, what gets cut first, the jet fuel or awareness?

Trek have done well to align themselves with Schlux - there will be no Radioshack/Hog/Lance to worry about in 2012.

jet fuel, i can see the future, liestrong sponsored by BP/Shell :D

TRENDING THREADS