• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Where is the podcast?

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I was wandering the same thing. I would suggest that they have enough work with the new site and they just couldn't find any time for the podcasts. Searched for them everywhere but no podcast last week. Please if anyone knows anything for sure - tell us. I miss the podcasts :(

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Daniel Benson said:
I'm on holiday at the end of the week

This is real professional, abandon a sinking ship when it needs you the most:confused:

On second thought, maybe this is a good idea, hopefully you will realise that your are wrong and then come back and apologise to this sites readers and correct your mistakes.

Daniel Benson

Administrator
Mar 2, 2009
www.cyclingnews.com
Can you search for us on Itunes? If not don't worry. We'll be creating a dedicated landing page that houses all our podcast material very soon. I'll post back once it's online.

Thanks

Daniel

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I just want to be able to download the podcast for my MP3 player. I have the rss feed linked but since the changeover, it directly plays the podcast instead of taking me somewhere where I can save it.

I hate to pile on with all of the other complaints, but this new site format has me in total shock as to it's non-navigation abilities and lack of intuitiveness. :(

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Wraith Rider said:
I just want to be able to download the podcast for my MP3 player. I have the rss feed linked but since the changeover, it directly plays the podcast instead of taking me somewhere where I can save it.

I hate to pile on with all of the other complaints, but this new site format has me in total shock as to it's non-navigation abilities and lack of intuitiveness. :(

You tried using 'Juice' or similar to get your podcasts?

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I figured out a work around to get it. I don't know why I didn't think of it before. If I highlight the podcast in my rss feed, the link shows up at the bottom of my browser and if I type that in directly, I get a dialogue box where I can save the podcast, so my problem is solved.

A lot of my problem is that I'm running Firefox in Linux and sometimes, we have to get creative.

Anyway, got it now and it wasn't really worth the effort. :(

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the link on the main page to Podcast #17. I really appreciate it. I was able to get the MP3 easily. Thanks!

For the record, I couldn't find the podcasts on ITunes.

Edited: Oops! Found it easily this morning on ITunes. Couldn't get it to come up last night.

Again, thanks for adding the podcast page and the link to it.

TRENDING THREADS