• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Where will Bmc get their 1st win?

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Where wil BMC get their 1st win

• Won't win at all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mellow Velo said:
Where's ACF? Has he seen the latest BMC news and has gone into hiding?

Probably spent so much time partying after FW that he'll have a hangover for a week.

passed-out-cat-drunk-kitty-with-cigarette-in-mouth.jpg

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Mellow Velo said:
Where's ACF? Has he seen the latest BMC news and has gone into hiding?

Me? I prefer the French spellings: Posseur and Tosseur. After all, they are all one or the other, right?;)

Just found out news! Shocked:eek: and angry!

DAOTEC

BANNED
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
BMC official candidate in 2011 ProTour
velo_46.jpg

Andy Rihs, owner of BMC cycling brand, sponsor of the team of Cadel Evans, said his team would be part of the ProTour in 2011: "With one of the four largest budgets of the field (14.5 million FF Ed), we need to access them. Moreover, we will not delay to submit our application to be part of the 2011 season. The Swiss manufacturer has no intention of disarming face the problems of doping shown (Thomas Frei) or suspected (Alessandro Ballan and Mauro Santambrogio). Regarding his Swiss rider, who fell for EPO, he believes this is an isolated case: "Thomas has a great bull****. And it's stupid, even if the doping is very individual (...) In its place, I do not even ask the analysis of sample B and I would express my regret.
Source: http://www.lematin.ch/sports/divers/andy-rihs-fete-velo-267086

Hhmmm ... ??? looks like Rihs might have a ear problem
images

"Thomas has a great bull****. And it's stupid, even if the doping is very individual (...) In its place, I do not even ask the analysis of sample B and I would express my regret.

Better than "let's wait for the B sample" legal garbage.

Team Evans will get top10 in the UCI WORLD RANKING, so they will probably get a PT license.