• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Where's Kim Jong-un?

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
There's been a lot of speculation about the whereabouts of the North Korean leader.
Kim-Jong-Un-364x400.jpg

Well, I can't tell you. What I can tell you is that his hair is doing tough business in North West England.
hi-res-10c10ed500c86630f477a46bb1c901f6_crop_north.jpg

I really need to get myself a new hobby.

Kim, a heavy smoker, has shown striking weight gain since coming to power following the death of his father in 2011, and recent TV footage had shown him walking with a pronounced limp.

Kim, believed to be 30 or 31, has not been seen since September 3 when he attended a music concert with his wife in Pyongyang.

Competing theories for his disappearance range widely from an extended rest period to a leadership coup, via a long list of possible illnesses and ailments including broken ankles, gout and diabetes.

via a long list of possible illnesses and ailments including broken ankles, gout and diabetes.

Yes apparently he is.
I read recently that his rapid weight gain and very week ankles was what let to him breaking them.....can you imagine that??

Hard to get any definitive info this guy at all.......

JackRabbitSlims said:
Kim, a heavy smoker, has shown striking weight gain since coming to power following the death of his father in 2011, and recent TV footage had shown him walking with a pronounced limp.

Kim, believed to be 30 or 31, has not been seen since September 3 when he attended a music concert with his wife in Pyongyang.

Competing theories for his disappearance range widely from an extended rest period to a leadership coup, via a long list of possible illnesses and ailments including broken ankles, gout and diabetes.

inbreeding

Alpe d'Huez said:
When he kicks the bucket, who replaces him? Anyone know?

The problem is that you can't simply replace a demi-god. The whole state cult is build around the rulers family and the male line for that matter. They actually fitted the Kims into Korean mythology as far as I understand.

So first of all, before replacing him, he has to die. Or they won't officially replace him at all an we'll never know. Who the **** knows if he ever was in charge of anything in the first place?

Besides that: the obvious choice would be Felix Magath, but that would be cruel even by North Korean standards.

TRENDING THREADS