• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Which male rider will dominate in 2013?

Which male rider will dominate in 2013?

• Other (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Forget the other thread, don't know why but that got ****ed up.

Anyway you can vote for more than one, different area's in which you can dominate after all.

'male' not this time lol besides female is way too easy.

I put in the names that seem to have the most potential to dominate.

Obviously they are other names, like nibali, schleck,... But i haven't seen them dominating anything while those guys besides Froome and Sagan did so. Btw Sagan for obvious reasons. I wonder how much stronger this guy will get :D

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I'll go with some of my favorite riders, Gilbert, Sagan, and Cancellara.

Also, why no Cav? He'll finally have a good leadout train dedicated completely to him. I'd rate his chances better than Wiggins or Froome.

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Valverde for possible Ardennes triple, TdF glory and his first rainbow jersey,
Sagan all classics until the AGR + Tour sprints, and Cancellara TT's, cobbles and just blowing everyone off his wheel in Italy.
The 2013 season results revealed right here...

here they are:

Jonathan_Tiernan-L_2359773b.jpg

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
I voted Froome purely for dark reasons. I would like to see Contador to dominate with Cancelara back to his best. Sagan improvement would be a bit scary too.

TRENDING THREADS