• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Which ProCycling team do you consider the dirtiest dopers?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Which ProCycling team do you consider the dirtiest dopers?

• A N Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tom375 said:
Open to interpretation really, IMO the more widespread you think it is in a particular team the dirtier it is. If you think 3/4 of a squad is on a basic program that's pretty widespread!
If you think a team has a doping program a la USPS stylie that's damn dirty in my book..
Top ups for mountain train seems pretty similar as your talking about a co-ordinated doping effort to win races across multiple cyclists again USPS style.
If you think a team might have suspect characters in that are running a private doping regime thats dirty but again IMO not as dirty..
- That sort of doping indicates a corruption of given cyclist not entire team.
However teams that know they have these suspicious cyclists but turn a blind eye etc. that notches them up a ratchet in terms of dirtiness.
- This may not be an exact science:D , its just the way i see it i suppose. Your welcome to put your own interpretation on it!:) As i said in OP just a bit of fun to see what regular members of clinic really think.

BTW - i don't think that its the quantity of doping that counts as it is pretty much accepted that those that do - microdose now; the question remains though to dope or not to dope?, cheat or not to cheat?

It's too hard for me.

There are the teams which look very systematic: Astana, Katusha, OPQS.

Then there's the elite GT teams: Radioshack, Saxo, Sky.

And the absurd: Europcar.

Think overall I go for Astana.

Funny that we all consider Unzue's mob to be one of the cleaner teams these days.

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Got to be BMC, although maybe not given the programme has made so many sick ........although product upgraded towards the end of the year and issue fixed with the good stuff available to the riders who were made sick for free next year.

TRENDING THREADS