• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Whiteboytrash/Saxo Bandwagon

May 13, 2009
Visit site
WBT officially off the Saxo Bandwagon!!! Another case of letting your alligator mouth overload your jaybird @$$!! With the Saxo bandwagon done, now you can jump on the Japanese cyclists Bandwagon.:p:p:p:
http://www.examiner.com/x-1155-Cycling-Examiner~y2009m6d15-Tout-de-France-first-Two-Japanese-cyclists-expected-to-compete

Just in case you want to BUMP that old "Astana in disarray" thread you talked about, here it is.
http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=929&highlight=astana+dissaray

whiteboytrash said:
No I'm on and have always been on the Saxo/AShleck bandwagon. Mark my words. Yet again I will be right. I look forward to reviving this thread come Tuesday afternoon along with the "Astana in disarray" news thread.

Loser.

whiteboytrash said:
Saxo will win the TTT by a big big margin. I know.

whiteboytrash said:
I'm always right.

whiteboytrash said:
...then he could be right and the Hog has lost control of the team. What a mess.

I dunno, I thought that Saxo ran a pretty good time trial. I expected them to lose more based on the Giro Time Trial. I had Schleck down about 3 minutes total with all the time trials and that is looking about right. I still think he's got a decent shot at podium. Laugh all you want.

May 13, 2009
Visit site
clydesdale said:
I dunno, I thought that Saxo ran a pretty good time trial. I expected them to lose more based on the Giro Time Trial. I had Schleck down about 3 minutes total with all the time trials and that is looking about right. I still think he's got a decent shot at podium. Laugh all you want.

Trust me, I'm laughing.

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
Why don't you PM him with that crap that got your panties in a bunch and think about creating a more useful thread....this should be in the general section for haters and trash talkers.

May 13, 2009
Visit site
Turd Ferguson said:
Why don't you PM him with that crap that got your panties in a bunch and think about creating a more useful thread....this should be in the general section for haters and trash talkers.

LOL, obviously you havent read some of the crap that he has posted. Tell him, not me. He's the one that opened his big mouth with Saxo predictions and now he is nowhere to be found. :p

May 1, 2009
Visit site
frizzlefry said:
WBT where are you? It'll be OK.

Are you serious? You basically started a thread, and then spent the next two pages talking to yourself? You should probably talk to a proffesional about that.

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
This is just nasty!

I was away from the forum for 4 wks. Before, the posters were for the most part knowledgable, reasonably respectful adults. Now I come back and it's nothing but a bunch of nasty, classless a**holes. Where are you Bianchigirl, Alpe D'Huez, Dimspace et al? If I want to listen to a bunch of kids talking trash I'll go to Myspace.

Bagster

BANNED
Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
frizzlefry said:
WBT officially off the Saxo Bandwagon!!! Another case of letting your alligator mouth overload your jaybird @$$!! With the Saxo bandwagon done, now you can jump on the Japanese cyclists Bandwagon.:p:p:p:
http://www.examiner.com/x-1155-Cycling-Examiner~y2009m6d15-Tout-de-France-first-Two-Japanese-cyclists-expected-to-compete

Just in case you want to BUMP that old "Astana in disarray" thread you talked about, here it is.
http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=929&highlight=astana+dissaray

Not really worth starting a thread over. Anyone who has ever read WBT's posts will quickly realise that he is a moron. His comments around the TTT merely served to reinforce that.

TRENDING THREADS