• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who´s Cleaner?

Who's cleaner

• They're both dirty as hell on the inside, but Horner's all sweaty now after the stage, so Froome

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Obviously Froome, Horner's still got a long way to go before he can achieve the level of ridiculousness that Froome is capable of.

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm well let's see what's best , a guy who went from zero to hero , or a guy who is becoming a hero at the age of 42 ?

Though choice. Or maybe that's what clean cycling looks like.... :D

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Have voted for Froome. It was easy. One is young, the other old. One (at least) showed GT results at age 25/26, the other wasn´t seen in a T-20 in GT´s until age 38 (!!!). One spoke out against dope, the other defended (& somehow still does in obscure interviews) LA until the end.
Just hope this nonsense stops and Horner gets kicked out like LA did. It´s too obvious with him. Those old dopers never change... :mad:

May 27, 2012
Visit site
It's obvious, Horner listened to Michael Creed and started motorpacing up climbs like Team Sky.

Amazingly, Lance Armstrong summed it up best when he said:

I'm sorry for you. I’m sorry that you can’t dream big. I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles.

Pretty soon, you'll tell me that unicorns are mythical beings.

May 27, 2012
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
Have voted for Froome. It was easy. One is young, the other old. One (at least) showed GT results at age 25/26, the other wasn´t seen in a T-20 in GT´s until age 38 (!!!). One spoke out against dope, the other defended (& somehow still does in obscure interviews) LA until the end.
Just hope this nonsense stops and Horner gets kicked out like LA did. It´s too obvious with him. Those old dopers never change... :mad:

Horner has always had more natural talent that Froome finally showed in the 2011 Vuelta. You are living in a fantasy world...but I can understand how you always believed in the guy who won the Anatomic Jock Race...:rolleyes:

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
ChewbaccaD said:
Horner has always had more natural talent that Froome finally showed in the 2012 Vuelta. You are living in a fantasy world...but I can understand how you always believed in the guy who won the Anatomic Jock Race...:rolleyes:

Yeah sure, and it all shows at age 38 in July 2010 and then three years later at age 41. And 1+1 is 5...

May 27, 2012
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
Yeah sure, and it all shows at age 38 in July 2010 and then three years later at age 41. And 1+1 is 5...

Evidently, you don't know much about Chris Horner...he always shown more potential than Mr. 2010 5th Placed Commonwealth TT...:rolleyes:

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
ChewbaccaD said:
Evidently, you don't know much about Chris Horner...he always shown more potential than Mr. 2010 5th Placed Commonwealth TT...:rolleyes:

He beat the entire Motorola team to win one of the US Olympic trials road races when he was in his early twenties. He was clean, then; Motorola most certainly was not. His big mistake was representing a threat to Armstrong and getting frozen out of the one big US team. The gangsta approach to cycling in the US is one of the reasons Ochowicz and USA Cycling still need to pay for how they used/abused many riders.

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:

Don't worry Horner will still be winning GT stages when he is 50 at this rate :rolleyes:

Oldman said:
He beat the entire Motorola team to win one of the US Olympic trials road races when he was in his early twenties. He was clean, then; Motorola most certainly was not. His big mistake was representing a threat to Armstrong and getting frozen out of the one big US team. The gangsta approach to cycling in the US is one of the reasons Ochowicz and USA Cycling still need to pay for how they used/abused many riders.

what is the gangsta approach?
Serious question.

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
So here you have 2 bowls of soup. 1 have a little bit of dog s**t in it and the other has more dog s**t in it. Which would you prefer to eat?

TRENDING THREADS