• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who do you think is/are the best mod(s) on this forum?

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who is/are the best mod(s) on this forum?

• Other:/Vino

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
To be honest I like all the mods here, despite some of the complaints I've seen I find them all to be pretty level headed and have a good understanding of the goings on in the forum. I also appreciate the effort they put it, especially the voluntary. Being a mod is not fun at all.

That being said I do like the mods who particpate in conversation, ferminal is one of my favorite posters here regardless of being a mod (I don't even get the mod feeling from him, still feels like a regular user). Bala Verde was very active in the first year of CN but less so nowadays. Martin has become pretty active in recent months and i find likeable. Francois was always one of the best posters. Alpe d'Heuz very freindly, rdv too. Not too familiar with palmerq (and others I may have missed). And of course susan, whom I quite like, some of her posts are pretty funny also.

And of course barrus was the mafioso inside man, so there was that ;)