Who is Armstrong?

Mar 18, 2009
14,634
3
0
We did this once on CF but the time may have come to do it here. Which poster is really Armstrong? :)
 
May 1, 2009
149
0
0
BroDeal said:
We did this once on CF but the time may have come to do it here. Which poster is really Armstrong? :)
BigBoat. for sure. All that knowledge...

;)
 

whiteboytrash

BANNED
Mar 17, 2009
525
0
0
BroDeal said:
We did this once on CF but the time may have come to do it here. Which poster is really Armstrong? :)

Funny you mention this. I got a private message from somewhere who I think was Armstrong or one his associates.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
schadenfreude said:
has to be Thoughtforfood, with his hard on for all things armstrong.
No, it is most definitely a soft-on.....that and I have both testicles, so I am disqualified.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
schadenfreude said:
incorrect. again.
A good friend of mine once told me something I will never forget. He said "You know, a man that can play a harmonica and a guitar at the same time, that man is an artist. When he sticks a pair of cymbals between his legs.....he becomes a freak.

The floor is yours sir.
 
BroDeal said:
We did this once on CF but the time may have come to do it here. Which poster is really Armstrong? :)
So far I've recognized three (3) possibles names fitting the LA self centered,bias,double-standard, nasty behavior, but I wouldn't reveal them to ruin the surprise-- Only if he has "the Ball" to come out in this forum and express his thoughts, without hiding behind a fake name or crying on twitter like the little spoiled b*tch that he is... :mad:
 
Mar 18, 2009
14,634
3
0
Escarabajo said:
Why are you so sure about it?
Aha. By trying to cast doubt on whether Armstrong my be here, you have raised the suspicion that you yourself may be Armstrong. ;)

A man who carries a Crackberry around to alert him whenever he is mentioned in the media has to have checked out what people are saying about him on forums. Combine that with how touchy he gets at the slightest criticism, and it is hard to believe he does not post occasionally. Over at DPF there are half a dozen good suspects who are either Armstrong, one of his cronies, or so hopelessly clueless that they may you fear for the future evolution of mankind.
 
Thoughtforfood said:
A good friend of mine once told me something I will never forget. He said "You know, a man that can play a harmonica and a guitar at the same time, that man is an artist. When he sticks a pair of cymbals between his legs.....he becomes a freak.

The floor is yours sir.
you actually have friends, as in people you've met in person?

that's a surprise.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Mellow Velo said:
Must be that "ygames", from early on.
TFT even started this:-
http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=206

Easy to remember.
Told everybody they were clueless. They had no idea about what it was like in the the pro peloton. He had the English grammar of a below average thirteen YO and spat his dummy out at the slightest provocation!
Actually, I think that guy might have been Michael Creed based on an interview he gave after getting the axe from RR. He said something about people on forums who were never pro discussing doping, and just how stupid he thought they were. It was right after those posts showed up......and I got banned. So did ygames evidently. I have been allowed to return, he hasn't....whoever he was.

As for Armstrong, I am betting he is too busy chasing women who look like his mother to bother posting anywhere except blondgirlswholooklikemymom.com.
 
Mar 18, 2009
14,634
3
0
Thoughtforfood said:
Actually, I think that guy might have been Michael Creed based on an interview he gave after getting the axe from RR. He said something about people on forums who were never pro discussing doping, and just how stupid he thought they were. It was right after those posts showed up......and I got banned. So did ygames evidently. I have been allowed to return, he hasn't....whoever he was.

As for Armstrong, I am betting he is too busy chasing women who look like his mother to bother posting anywhere except blondgirlswholooklikemymom.com.
I just reviewed the posts by ygames. Barely literate. Even jackoff111 does better than that guy. He also seems to have anger management problems. While reading his posts I could imagine him gnashing his teeth and swearing his head off as he pounded on his keyboard. He needs to take a break on occasion and calm himself by saying, "Serenity now."
 
Apr 8, 2009
272
0
0
hfer07 said:
without hiding behind a fake name
Thats a priceless comment from somebody called hfer07.

Your parents must have had a wierd sense of humour if that is your real name. :confused:
 
Mar 19, 2009
941
0
0
I thought this thread was going to be on a much more conceptual level. Not just whanking on about whether a bitter old doper is posting on the forums we hang out on!

Who is Armstrong on a psychological level would be a more interesting type of question to debate.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY