• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who is Sandisfan?

See my response to Redhead Dane.

I often mostly agree with you of course I would like to boost your Ego :) Keep up the good work. I like Kirby well mostly but then all commentators have their own idiosyncrasies.

Thank you for the kind words, Sandisfan. Your "likes" are much appreciated, but I'm sure I don't just speak for myself when saying your input would be welcomed. Chime in, buddy. We want to hear what you have to say.

Sandisfan, I don't mean to pry, but because I'm nosy by nature, I'm going to pry.
Please forgive me in advance if my prying nature goes too far. You are not under police interrogation and you can refuse to answer any questions and/or call for a lawyer at any time.
Sandisfan, you seem to be "liking" posts from the U.S. Also, you seem to be familiar with binary code. Given that I have no clue how your knowledge of binary code relates to you liking every cyclingnews forum member, would you care to elaborate? I know nothing about this binary code world wide web stuff, so any feedback would be much appreciated.
If you don't mind me asking, where in the States do you live? I'm not asking for an address or phone number, but feel free to provide one and flowers will be on your way thanks to you "liking" me.
What is your relation to the "cycling world" and how many planets from the sun does it reside? Just kidding.
Like I said, Sandisfan, I'm just curious by nature. It has gotten me into trouble in the past, but I think you come in peace. Feel free to elaborate, but only when you're ready, Sandisfan. No pressure, friend.

Knows binary code, and still tries to claim he's not a bot... :rolleyes:

Honestly, at risk of sounding like a complete dough-head, can you explain the connection between knowledge of binary code, bots and connections to web sites?

If these are questions that would take hours to answer, don't worry about. I'll find out somewhere. But if you can wrap it up quickly and avoid taking a significant period of time out of your day, it would be much appreciated. I'm might as well be a luddite -- my knowledge of computers doesn't extend beyond turning the damn thing on -- but I'm really curious.

Thank you in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: jmdirt
Sandisfan, I don't mean to pry, but because I'm nosy by nature, I'm going to pry.
Please forgive me in advance if my prying nature goes too far. You are not under police interrogation and you can refuse to answer any questions and/or call for a lawyer at any time.
Sandisfan, you seem to be "liking" posts from the U.S. Also, you seem to be familiar with binary code. Given that I have no clue how your knowledge of binary code relates to you liking every cyclingnews forum member, would you care to elaborate? I know nothing about this binary code world wide web stuff, so any feedback would be much appreciated.
If you don't mind me asking, where in the States do you live? I'm not asking for an address or phone number, but feel free to provide one and flowers will be on your way thanks to you "liking" me.
What is your relation to the "cycling world" and how many planets from the sun does it reside? Just kidding.
Like I said, Sandisfan, I'm just curious by nature. It has gotten me into trouble in the past, but I think you come in peace. Feel free to elaborate, but only when you're ready, Sandisfan. No pressure, friend.
Knows binary code, and still tries to claim he's not a bot... :rolleyes:

Thank You al for these fun responses. The Binary was from a cheesy joke I got from a forum member on another web site " Slashdot " a nerdy type of site for tech.
The joke being "There are 10 kinds of People, those who know binary and those who don't" ;) In binary 10 and 2 in our normal decimal math we all use. I really don't know binary I am a bit nerdy but not really high level stuff. I read a lot an know a lot of stuff, some of which is just trivia. Like do you know why manhole covers are round.... It's the only shape cover which can't fall into the hole. Silly I know.

My user name comes from around 2000 on a hockey forum and was for the best player drafted the the San Jose Sharks in their first years. they didn't draft all that well the first couple of years. The player was Sandis Ozlinsh an offensive defenseman. Sandis was very good on offense and just ok playing the defense part of his position. I will send Delgados a PM and he can check out my user name (I post there about as frequently as I do here and been a memeber there for over 15 years) at the very good Hockey site mostly North American users but some European users. The site is pretty well moderated like here and I usually don't want to bring anyone there who might disrupt what is a very good forum not that any of you would do so but lurkers like me who are instead trolls could follow over there just being safe LOL I could share later if you are interested mostly that site focuses on NHL but is very much into the youth, think cycling under 23 and younger leagues amateur and some semi-pro Canadien minors which has some teams in the US.

Thank You al for these fun responses. The Binary was from a cheesy joke I got from a forum member on another web site " Slashdot " a nerdy type of site for tech.
The joke being "There are 10 kinds of People, those who know binary and those who don't" ;) In binary 10 and 2 in our normal decimal math we all use. I really don't know binary I am a bit nerdy but not really high level stuff. I read a lot an know a lot of stuff, some of which is just trivia. Like do you know why manhole covers are round.... It's the only shape cover which can't fall into the hole. Silly I know.

My user name comes from around 2000 on a hockey forum and was for the best player drafted the the San Jose Sharks in their first years. they didn't draft all that well the first couple of years. The player was Sandis Ozlinsh an offensive defenseman. Sandis was very good on offense and just ok playing the defense part of his position. I will send Delgados a PM and he can check out my user name (I post there about as frequently as I do here and been a memeber there for over 15 years) at the very good Hockey site mostly North American users but some European users. The site is pretty well moderated like here and I usually don't want to bring anyone there who might disrupt what is a very good forum not that any of you would do so but lurkers like me who are instead trolls could follow over there just being safe LOL I could share later if you are interested mostly that site focuses on NHL but is very much into the youth, think cycling under 23 and younger leagues amateur and some semi-pro Canadien minors which has some teams in the US.

The more I get to know about Sandisfan the more I "like."

The more I get to know about Sandisfan the more I "like."

Part of the reason I don't post that much is that my initial posts when I am posting can come out as word salads, that is I can hear what I am writing in my head but when I read some initial posts it makes no sense and the phrases can read unlike anything I wanted to write. :) I can spend way too much time rewriting my initial posts. Plus many here have expressed what I might write since I end up watching the races delayed and can't get to this site until later when most contributors have said what I would although from the stage/races threads I sometimes think of witty lines but it's way too late and the moment has passed. ;)

TRENDING THREADS