• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who is Sandisfan?

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
@RedheadDane @Red Rick @Devil's Elbow @Libertine Seguros @BR2 @Logic-is-your-friend @Skijumper Roglic fan @Lequack @tobydawq @Ilmaestro99 @Carrick-On-Seine @Netserk and many other CNforums Members sorry about my absence and not reading the interesting, intelligent, witty posts by the regulars and others here, although some might say nonsense LOL, but I had a Kidney Stone, but on Tuesday morning had to go to the ER I tried to power through but ended up staying two nights, got a stent (goes in one of the tubes that goes from Kidney to Badder) and have the Stone blasted with an arthroscopic laser. Crazy thing was it was 8mm(approx. quarter inch) and the tube is probably not much more than 1mm but stretches to pass 3 or 4mm stones UGH the pain was bad. You would think I was used to it as this is, I think my 8th one. OWWWW!!!!!
I will do my best in the next few days to catch up on all the wisdom everyone provides :) ;)
P.S. Started Saturday morning for a short while and each morning after got worse till I had to have it taken care of.

@RedheadDane @Red Rick @Devil's Elbow @Libertine Seguros @BR2 @Logic-is-your-friend @Skijumper Roglic fan @Lequack @tobydawq @Ilmaestro99 @Carrick-On-Seine @Netserk and many other CNforums Members sorry about my absence and not reading the interesting, intelligent, witty posts by the regulars and others here, although some might say nonsense LOL, but I had a Kidney Stone, but on Tuesday morning had to go to the ER I tried to power through but ended up staying two nights, got a stent (goes in one of the tubes that goes from Kidney to Badder) and have the Stone blasted with an arthroscopic laser. Crazy thing was it was 8mm(approx. quarter inch) and the tube is probably not much more than 1mm but stretches to pass 3 or 4mm stones UGH the pain was bad. You would think I was used to it as this is, I think my 8th one. OWWWW!!!!!
I will do my best in the next few days to catch up on all the wisdom everyone provides :);)
P.S. Started Saturday morning for a short while and each morning after got worse till I had to have it taken care of.

Oh my... aren't kidney stones super painful?? All my best wishes, I hope you are feeling a lot better now. Me, I didn't write much recently, but I think the others have been busy ;) so have fun!

I will do my best in the next few days to catch up on all the wisdom everyone provides :);)

Speedy recovery.

Get well soon man! :peach::pear::pineapple:<3

Ouch!

• Sad
Reactions: Sandisfan and noob
  • Love
Reactions: noob