• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who is the most passionate Lance "hater?"

Who is the most passionate Lance "hater?"

• Someone else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eva Maria

BANNED
May 24, 2009
Visit site
You take the prize, but who is that crazy guy who gets in fights with everyone? I think he is banned here, as well as every message board on the internet.

A

Anonymous

Thoughtforfood said:
Just to be fair.

Passionate? Not the word I would have used.

Deranged? Yeah, you and Eva are neck-and-neck. In fact I think a new thread should be started just for those who are afflicted with the "Lance Derangement Syndrome", or LDS.

But, I am entertained. Especially with all the "inside" information and first-hand heresay you both are privy to.

You asked so I'm just putting my $.02 in. Please don't reply unless it's really, really clever.:p

A

Anonymous

Eva Maria said:
You take the prize, but who is that crazy guy who gets in fights with everyone? I think he is banned here, as well as every message board on the internet.

Dang, I forgot about that guy! How in the heck could I forget Flyer. I am playing Single A ball compared to him. Man, I may have to start another thread.

A

Anonymous

Scott SoCal said:

Deranged? Yeah, you and Eva are neck-and-neck. In fact I think a new thread should be started just for those who are afflicted with the "Lance Derangement Syndrome", or LDS.

But, I am entertained. Especially with all the "inside" information and first-hand heresay you both are privy to.

You asked so I'm just putting my $.02 in. Please don't reply unless it's really, really clever.:p

Thanks for the input. I did indeed ask. As for clever, I spent all day in the sun at an amusement park with my kids today. I got nothing for ya. Check back tomorrow.

Thoughtforfood said:
Thanks for the input. I did indeed ask. As for clever, I spent all day in the sun at an amusement park with my kids today. I got nothing for ya. Check back tomorrow.

I thought he was telling you not to bother to reply if you didn't think his post was really really clever.
P.S. How could anyone vote for the other choice?

Eva Maria

BANNED
May 24, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Dang, I forgot about that guy! How in the heck could I forget Flyer. I am playing Single A ball compared to him. Man, I may have to start another thread.

That right, Flyer. You are Gandhi compared to that whack job.

Joey_J

BANNED
Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
What about Eva Maria?

Don’t be fooled by all the hate, she’s really in love, then scorned, but still in love. It’s confusing but more love than hate.

Bagster

BANNED
Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
1. Rhubroma
2. Thoughtforfood
3. Brodeal
4. Bigboat (they are all on dope except for me and that include those *******s that beat me in the Thursday night crits!!)
5. Joint prize to a few other muppets:)

Bagster

BANNED
Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
Big Boat hates ALL cyclists not just lance.

Thats true, but thats just because he can't accept that just because he can't go faster than 15mph in a sprint, that anyone else in the world must be able to without being "jacked" to the max.

Plus he has a strange delusion that if Lance weren't on drugs he would only be just another club racer. Ahh but thats our BB and why we love him to bits. What would a forum be without humour;)

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
Its sad to see how people are actually proud with their hate.

Its even more sad when these persons are grown ups with kids and life.

Why do you put so much negative energie here?

OK no need to like LA or AC. You may explain why you prefer one and dont like the other.

But to HATE? And what about all the wars? Remember - there is always 2 sides of every story. And for sure nobody here knows every little detail. And exactly the little details makes the whole picture.

So my advice is - dont judge so harshly.

A

Anonymous

Liophy said:
Its sad to see how people are actually proud with their hate.

Its even more sad when these persons are grown ups with kids and life.

Why do you put so much negative energie here?

OK no need to like LA or AC. You may explain why you prefer one and dont like the other.

But to HATE? And what about all the wars? Remember - there is always 2 sides of every story. And for sure nobody here knows every little detail. And exactly the little details makes the whole picture.

So my advice is - dont judge so harshly.

HenryG.jpg

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:

do you want your own, who's lance's cócksucker #1 thread? or should it be called "naive poster of the year" ?

A

Anonymous

workingclasshero said:
do you want your own, who's lance's cócksucker #1 thread? or should it be called "naive poster of the year" ?

Oh gee whiz, now you went and hurt my feelings. U get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
And the Oscar goes to..........

TFF gets my vote. In fact, I need to read his anti-Lance verbiage as often as possible. I think it acts as some sort of vaccine for me. I hate Lance; his return has almost ruined the sport for me. But TFF is my source of catharsis, keeps me sane and let's me know I am not alone. Bless you TFF! :p

A

Anonymous

kellygirl said:
TFF gets my vote. In fact, I need to read his anti-Lance verbiage as often as possible. I think it acts as some sort of vaccine for me. I hate Lance; his return has almost ruined the sport for me. But TFF is my source of catharsis, keeps me sane and let's me know I am not alone. Bless you TFF! :p

You're welcome:D

TRENDING THREADS