• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who is the most passionate Lance "hater?"

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who is the most passionate Lance "hater?"

• Someone else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thoughtforfood said:
I really do hate baseball...

I am American indeed. Southern actually. Its amazing that I am not married to my cousin, and have all my teeth too! Dang.

I am American and wouldn't trade it for anything.

Most Lance Zombies (but certainly not all) ARE American. Who disagrees with that. It just makes my job of de-programming these deluded, hypnotized cultists easier, since I can access them 1 on 1, 1 by 1.

LA's culture-star is fading fast. I am 1 of 1000's who is here to speed the process.

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
You have a keen eye for LAnce-haters!!

Boeing said:
Mont Ventoux

Thank you for your unwavering support ! :eek:
You've touched my heart...and as a result, my hatred for Lance has deminished 1 point.

I say I'm rounding out the top 5.

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
totally_lance said:
and this one:

phil-lance.jpg

Does anyone have the photo of the Versus Lance Fan Club??
It has Paul Sherwin, Phil Liggett and Lance smack dab in the middle.
:D

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Bless your soul..

ggusta said:
I am American and wouldn't trade it for anything.

Most Lance Zombies (but certainly not all) ARE American. Who disagrees with that. It just makes my job of de-programming these deluded, hypnotized cultists easier, since I can access them 1 on 1, 1 by 1.

LA's culture-star is fading fast. I am 1 of 1000's who is here to speed the process.

You are a brave soul to stand and be heard!
But tell me please, how do we get through to these cement heads who see nothing more than his holyness LA riding on bread and water and anointing the sick??
:confused:

TRENDING THREADS