• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who is your favorite LATE NIGHT talk show host

which late night host is your favorite?

• Jay Leno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mar 19, 2009
www.ridemagnetic.com
Conan!
conan-obrien-bike.jpg

A

Anonymous

Neither Jon Stewart nor Stephen Colbert is on the list, therefore the list is VERY incomplete.

Sep 19, 2009
Visit site
Without a doubt, Conan. He has given humanity such famous characters as:
Tourette's Mayor McCheese
S&M Lincoln
Preparation H Raymond

and of course the glorious M... Bear

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Neither Jon Stewart nor Stephen Colbert is on the list, therefore the list is VERY incomplete.

+1. We even get it sans commercials on NRK here...state run TV. They love them some good political humor over here. :D

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:

I apologize for not including them. I did not realize this forum was inhabited but such highbrow and intellectual folks !! But I actually was meaning the hosts from the major networks, NBC, ABC, CBS not a 2nd rate cable channel like comedy central :p

May 13, 2009
Visit site
Cracked Again said:
I apologize for not including them. I did not realize this forum was inhabited but such highbrow and intellectual folks !! But I actually was meaning the hosts from the major networks, NBC, ABC, CBS not a 2nd rate cable channel like comedy central :p

Bill Maher should be on the list as well. It's only once per week, but it's on a premium channel! ;)

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Johnny was an idiot; I remember when I was in grade school and got to watch him sometimes, even then I was shocked at how little he knew even despite having mamy inteligent guests come on and discuss things like space etc. His sidekick really proved himself to be a buffoon afterwards.