• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who likes Reb Lodster?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Reb Lodster is vastly underrated scribe. Vaaastly. I hear a Houston restaurant got three Michelin stars.

'Nuff said

adult_red_lobster_costume.jpg

A

Anonymous

blackcat said:
those PETA folks are freaky.

How about we trade Leepy Leepheemer, and Odessa Machinegun, to PETA, if they go eazy on Reb Lodster

RedLobsterSealHuntLogo.gif

Yeah that will be fine.

What about we trade Tyler RockStar Hamilton his X and Tugboat to PETA. Those are two of the most out-a touch with reality people ever. They were hung up on ONE dog taking a dirt nap.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Riley Martin said:
Yeah that will be fine.

What about we trade Tyler RockStar Hamilton his X and Tugboat to PETA. Those are two of the most out-a touch with reality people ever. They were hung up on ONE dog taking a dirt nap.
Mikey Ball throws the Rock Racing shindigs at Reb Lodster. I got an invite.

A

Anonymous

blackcat said:
Mikey Ball throws the Rock Racing shindigs at Reb Lodster. I got an invite.

Be careful having shindigs with mickies balls, I hear he is spent time in jail / convicted felon, and likes boystown.

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
Riley Martin said:
Be careful having shindigs with mickies balls, I hear he is spent time in jail / convicted felon, and likes boystown.

Ball likes hot beef injections at Red Lobster.............smells fishy.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Yo Riley, this is my costume for Tour of Cali next year. I am gonna knock out that Texas Longhorns sob and do a 1, 2 with with the maillot jaune hypodermic guy

22356813_373b45ba5c_o.jpg
6a00d8341c61ab53ef0111688f7aaa970c-pi

A

Anonymous

I have good information that the Da CLAW (pictured) suffers from Claw-strophobia.

Also are you sure that hypodermic guy is a guy? Looks like a it or a Pat?

May 18, 2009
Visit site
Riley Martin said:
Also are you sure that hypodermic guy is a guy? Looks like a it or a Pat?

The funniest part is when LA pushes him down into the snow. The irony of that is too much.

Horner's expression is pretty funny, too.

A

Anonymous

I have enjoyed the red lobster since I guess I was about twelve years old...as I get older I seem to hit it less and less...tho last week I saw this megan fox film and hit it pretty often...now, it is abit sore...:(

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
blackcat said:
those PETA folks are freaky.

How about we trade Leepy Leepheemer, and Odessa Machinegun, to PETA, if they go eazy on Reb Lodster

RedLobsterSealHuntLogo.gif

As a member of People for the Eating of Tasty Animals, I suggest using a rifle instead of a club to harvest your seal. The meat is better. As a resident of the west, I suggest that lobster should not be eaten outside the atlantic time zone.

2nvfes7.jpg

A

Anonymous

ChrisE said:
The funniest part is when LA pushes him down into the snow. The irony of that is too much.

Horner's expression is pretty funny, too.

True...that was about the only time I found myself liking Armstrong for something since about mid tour 2001...but it was good...reminded me of Hinault donut tossing that punk off the tour stage from abit back...good stuff...