• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who likes Reb Lodster?

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
krebs303 said:
I like to be in America
Okay by me in America
Everything free in America
Skyscrapers bloom in America
Cadillacs zoom in America
Industry boom in America
Reb Lodtster in America
Free to be anything you choose
Free to wait tables and shine shoes
+1...........

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
usedtobefast said:
i live in the usa. never been to red lobster or chipotle, or Australia(except for small time in Sydney)
Australia seems like more fun, just no time right now. i still find this thread
funny and absurd.:D
usedtobefast this thread is serious, please do not be facetious.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Riley Martin said:
Imagine you have all the money in the world and you decide on Red Lobster for Lunch or Dinner?

Craig is a hater on cheddar bay biscuits?

you know how Enron had their own Starbucks in their downtown hq, I would have changed it for a Reb Lodster if I was Ken Lay or Jeff Skilling.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
who has the best avatard, me or Rileee?
images
1331976-funny_water_animals_073c.gif

I am thinking of changing
istockphoto_9374847-happy-cartoon-red-lobster.jpg

or this
red-plastic-lobster.jpg

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
This is a funny thread.
I think I went to a Red Lobster probably twenty years ago. This is what I remember from that nasty place.
Foul food, filthy restaurant.
My one and only visit.
Every time I ride by one, I have bad flashbacks.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
knewcleardaze said:
This is a funny thread.
I think I went to a Red Lobster probably twenty years ago. This is what I remember from that nasty place.
Foul food, filthy restaurant.
My one and only visit.
Every time I ride by one, I have bad flashbacks.

Mods, can you please delete this post.

I have reported your post knewcleardaze, and hopefully they ban you for trolling.

May 6, 2009
Visit site
blackcat you live in America right? Well when I finally get there, I will let you take me out for dinner there. Ok? And FTR I don't swing that way, I just want an expert to show me how great the place is.

A

Anonymous

blackcat said:
who has the best avatard, me or Rileee?
images
1331976-funny_water_animals_073c.gif

I am thinking of changing
istockphoto_9374847-happy-cartoon-red-lobster.jpg

or this
red-plastic-lobster.jpg

only da-claws!

I heard Enron were going to switch from StarTucks to Red Loadster but Ken Lay liked the biscuts at Church's Fried Chicken better! Mo buttah fo the ticker! To bad Ken took a dirt nap before them bad Dem's could take him to the cleaners. I hear tale around town that his wife has 7 houses.

Riley Martin said:
only da-claws!

I heard Enron were going to switch from StarTucks to Red Loadster but Ken Lay liked the biscuts at Church's Fried Chicken better! Mo buttah fo the ticker! To bad Ken took a dirt nap before them bad Dem's could take him to the cleaners. I hear tale around town that his wife has 7 houses.

I haven't the faintest idea what any of that means... nor do I really want to, I'll bet!

Susan

A

Anonymous

RDV4ROUBAIX said:
What's wrong with that post? I think Dead Robster is quite lame as well.

I am reporting your post as off topic.

Also I am offended by your screen name with Roubaix in it. lame = roubaix screen names. :D

A

Anonymous

Susan Westemeyer said:
I haven't the faintest idea what any of that means... nor do I really want to, I'll bet!

Susan

Susan,

Your way classy for this thread.

:)

"keep it cool"

A

Anonymous

I am more of a brown Lobster liker. Red things are from the devil.

TRENDING THREADS