• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who will be caught first ? Froome vs Contador

Who will be caught for doping first?

• They will never catch any of them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EnacheV

BANNED
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
There is a lot of tension and stress for results right now.

With the new Henao problems added to the "win at all cost" Tinkoff mentality i'm curious who do you think will be caught first.

I'm not interested about who do you think is doping or not.

Only who do you think will fail first.

EnacheV

BANNED
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I think Contador and Riis are more experienced. A minus is Tinkoff pressure and mouth.

On the other hand it seems something shaky is going on at Sky.

I believe chances are greater for Froome

EnacheV

BANNED
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
the sceptic said:
a better thread title would have been "is the sky empire falling apart"

why don't you make it? instead of posting garbage about how you have a crystal ball knowing people's intention over the internet.

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
EnacheV said:
I think Contador and Riis are more experienced. A minus is Tinkoff pressure and mouth.

On the other hand it seems something shaky is going on at Sky.

I believe chances are greater for Froome

You think Froome will get caught, even though you think he is clean?

How does that work?

EnacheV

BANNED
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
the sceptic said:
You think Froome will get caught, even though you think he is clean?

How does that work?

I don't think he is clean, or doped, i won't put my hand in fire for any of the sides. I just find laughable/ridiculous the "evidences" brought by his accusers, always amusing to combat.

I would assume that they both are doppers as the most likely to be true situation.

EnacheV said:
There is a lot of tension and stress for results right now.

With the new Henao problems added to the "win at all cost" Tinkoff mentality i'm curious who do you think will be caught first.

I'm not interested about who do you think is doping or not.

Only who do you think will fail first.

And how often do you beat your wife.

EnacheV said:
I don't think he is clean, or doped, i won't put my hand in fire for any of the sides. I just find laughable/ridiculous the "evidences" brought by his accusers, always amusing to combat.

I would assume that they both are doppers as the most likely to be true situation.

Ah, I got it. So you are just arguing for the sake of it. Now what's that called............:rolleyes:

EnacheV

BANNED
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
del1962 said:
Lets wait and see what Bruyneel has to say, can Contador survive any accusations that Bruyneel might have to say?

is there anything that Bruyneel can say to make Contador serve a 2nd retroactive ban and be completely bye bye ?

i don't think that's possible, it may be affect Contador's reputation but that's about all he can do.

EnacheV said:
is there anything that Bruyneel can say to make Contador serve a 2nd retroactive ban and be completely bye bye ?

i don't think that's possible, it may be affect Contador's reputation but that's about all he can do.

I guess it depends if an anti-doping authority takes it up and what the evidence is like, we will see what Bruyneel has to say first though, he may have other targets.

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm gonna say they both test positive and are caught the day after going head to head on Hautacam in an epic Tour deciding battle. I predict 8.0 W/Km. :cool:

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Imagine if one of the Sky doms gets caught and therefore Froome has to tone it down massively and then his results crash back down to 'normal' levels. It must probably won't happen though. Can't see Froome testing positive but then all of the other major riders who have ever tested positive has always been a a big shock.
Not a shock that they were doping but a shock that they got caught/tested positive.

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
If Contador gets busted this year it would have a massive implication on Sky. As in why would Contador need to dope to beat a clean Froome. Even the biggest Armstrong believers stopped believing when loads of his rivals/team-mates got busted.

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
DirtyWorks said:
Jonathan Tiernan Locke??

Was there ever a completed sanction against JTL?

I was thinking along the lines of one of the GT doms. JTL never really road for Froome/Wiggins did he not in the mode of Rogers/Kennaugh/Thomas etc.

SundayRider said:
If Contador gets busted this year it would have a massive implication on Sky. As in why would Contador need to dope to beat a clean Froome. Even the biggest Armstrong believers stopped believing when loads of his rivals/team-mates got busted.

Brailsford tells us that clean riders will soon be beating doped times. Some people are just going to accept that without thinking terribly hard about it.