• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who will be the big surprise/revelation of the next Giro D'Italia?

Surprise of the Giro.

• Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Ryo Hazuki said:
duarte by far the most talented on that list

If he's that talented why isn't he showing it then ?

Most talented already looks Dombrowski, then Kelderman alongside Aru. Can't categorize as Duarte as ''talent'', at this age he should be a class rider, which he isn't.

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Like I said in the last one, Dombro to leave Wiggo (and everyone else) behind gasping for breath.:cool:

Majka to do well, and hopefully Duarte gets a high gc placing and some good stage results so I can get some CQ points.

Libertine Seguros said:
Other/Vino?

It should say other/mini Vino's. :D It won't be too long before they start dominating cycling.

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Still dont know why Ryo thinks Duarte is the more talented. I also read it in the colombians thread. You are the expert in colombian topics so i wait for your arguments:)

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Gloin22 said:
If he's that talented why isn't he showing it then ?

Most talented already looks Dombrowski, then Kelderman alongside Aru. Can't categorize as Duarte as ''talent'', at this age he should be a class rider, which he isn't.

duarte is often injured and last year he sucked because of undertraining with entire coldeportes team

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Jason_Mercier said:
Still dont know why Ryo thinks Duarte is the more talented. I also read it in the colombians thread. You are the expert in colombian topics so i wait for your arguments:)

duarte has always shown the most takent in climbing of all of his generation riders. the show me made on la linea in 2009 is the most impressive I've ever seen.

also in europe when not injured he has shown his class quite a lot

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I do think we are just listing young names that will surprise, but meanwhile it's probably someone much older than will surprise the most.

This should be a thread called who will be best young rider at Giro mostly right now :p

P.S. Fair enough Ryo.

TRENDING THREADS